11-15-2014, 02:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have the game running fine on my jailbroken ps3 but the voices don't work on the game all other sound is fine just the voices! any help?
11-15-2014, 06:04 PM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by cobymak View Post
So i have the game running fine on my jailbroken ps3 but the voices don't work on the game all other sound is fine just the voices! any help?

Click on my forum below and inside the 4.21 fix there is a sound fix for the game. Use it but do Not install the 4.21 fix that comes with it. Just use the files that are not in the .PKG and it will fix most sound problems.
11-15-2014, 06:17 PM #3
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Click on my forum below and inside the 4.21 fix there is a sound fix for the game. Use it but do Not install the 4.21 fix that comes with it. Just use the files that are not in the .PKG and it will fix most sound problems.

this was the first thing i tried before posting it fixed the ordinary sound which i say thanks for but the characters don't have any sound when talking
11-15-2014, 06:47 PM #4
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Im having the same issue after trying the same fix

all sounds are good but no speech audio, Im relying on captions, but not liking it. Shelving the game until patched or updated to fix
11-15-2014, 07:07 PM #5
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Im having the same issue after trying the same fix

all sounds are good but no speech audio, Im relying on captions, but not liking it. Shelving the game until patched or updated to fix

Did you add the ASSASSIN_ISO folder to your game USRDIR folder?
11-15-2014, 08:54 PM #6
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Did you add the ASSASSIN_ISO folder to your game USRDIR folder?

yes I did, tried without also and the pkg fix added the "assassin_iso" folder on its own anyways, not sure how manually adding that would help but it didn't. thanks for trying Im not being an ass

do you hear people talking?
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 11-15-2014 at 08:56 PM.
11-16-2014, 01:36 AM #7
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
May have found a fix.

Go into multiman's folder (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/) and under USRDIR/sys/ rename the file AIOMOD.BIN to something else, then restart Multiman. This forces the program to use an older method of Bd-Mirror, and the game will work fine (after you set it to bd-mirror, of course).

I got the talking fixed
11-17-2014, 12:33 AM #8
sertik
Keeper
I got the real fix you need to insert cd the game require a cd..

The following user thanked sertik for this useful post:

xNoLiimitzZx
11-17-2014, 05:16 AM #9
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by sertik View Post
I got the real fix you need to insert cd the game require a cd..

Are you sure it requires a Compact Disk?
11-17-2014, 05:23 AM #10
sertik
Keeper
just insert a game in your ps3 it the real solution if you have other questions just ask

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo