Post: Quick Simple Tool For Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
11-17-2014, 09:20 PM #1
Default Avatar
Bch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ethan asked if i would make a quick tool for Black Flag, not had much time lately so haven't looked at finding any offsets myself. Found some on codemasters-project, spent 20 mins on this tool, nothing much :|

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bch ; 11-29-2014 at 11:43 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Bch for this useful post:

anxify, Chen Madhala, Chris, Ethan, geheimpje, grifzxp, KryptonModzHD, WiseMonkey, Worst, yomen9
11-17-2014, 11:14 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Nice job man, you know what they say; the quick and simple routes are always the most efficient. I'm sure this will help the community :p

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

11-18-2014, 02:32 AM #3
yomen9
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Beach View Post
Ethan asked if i would make a quick tool for Black Flag, not had much time lately so haven't looked at finding any offsets myself. Found some on codemasters-project, spent 20 mins on this tool, nothing much :|

That's kind of weird that you did a tool for black flag yesterday, since the last assassin's creed (rogue) just came out a couple of days ago, but anyway nice work ahah ;p

The following user thanked yomen9 for this useful post:

11-18-2014, 03:23 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Nicee tool! love it Happy
12-15-2014, 07:57 PM #5
the gold offset isn't working.... all the other offsets work fine ! thanks
12-22-2014, 08:55 AM #6
pasky
I Luv NGU!

Virus Scan - You must login or register to view this content.

Hello friend! Everything seems to work outstandingly good with your tool. Only GodMode for Ship does not work. I keep receiving damage. Can you recheck?
Also can you give this a try? ->You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
12-22-2014, 08:56 AM #7
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by papiskullo View Post
Hello friend! Everything seems to work outstandingly good with your tool. Only GodMode for Ship does not work. I keep receiving damage. Can you recheck?
Also can you give this a try? ->You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks

I didn't have much time bro sorry, it's open source so feel free to add stuff in yourself Smile
12-22-2014, 05:12 PM #8
pasky
I Luv NGU!
I didn't have much time bro sorry, it's open source so feel free to add stuff in yourself Smile

How do you do pal? I am sorry but my ignorance won't let me code. That is why I asked for your aid.
Thanks for the reply.
12-25-2014, 01:03 PM #9
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by pasky View Post
How do you do pal? I am sorry but my ignorance won't let me code. That is why I asked for your aid.
Thanks for the reply.

You need to download Visual Studio, have a look on google or ngu on some tutorials Smile
02-09-2015, 09:26 PM #10
Nice work man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo