05-12-2016, 07:21 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Team behind the Battlefield series have a problem.......

Series suffers quality problems which started during battlefield 3.

Everytime I see bit of news around the game just can't help but think back to any past issues. High amount of skepticism when comes to DICE these days. One can only hope they have enough man hours to complete the game.

Beta would only help if it lasted for 6 months and delayed the game if anything major came up. Based on the marketing material so far pretty meh towards the game. DICE can create gems when given time but sometimes end up flooding games with pointless unfinished ideas.
05-12-2016, 01:50 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Team behind the Battlefield series have a problem.......

Series suffers quality problems which started during battlefield 3.

Everytime I see bit of news around the game just can't help but think back to any past issues. High amount of skepticism when comes to DICE these days. One can only hope they have enough man hours to complete the game.

Beta would only help if it lasted for 6 months and delayed the game if anything major came up. Based on the marketing material so far pretty meh towards the game. DICE can create gems when given time but sometimes end up flooding games with pointless unfinished ideas.

Listen young man, you need to this game so we can play together, dont worry about launch issues those are only temporary.
05-12-2016, 05:08 PM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I think they learned from their errors RTS.
What really shocked me, is that you played BF4 for around ~1 year when it got launched (and was fucking broken) on PS3.
You knew that it was broken and all (we played quite a few times haha), then you stopped playing it when they started fixing the main problems (I think you had enough of the bugs it had and all)...
That's really unfortunate (idk if you gave it a chance again now that they fixed it) because it's really a different game now.
I'm confident that they will use the same engine BF4 is on now for the next game to avoid netcode issues and stuff like that...
In all cases, we'll see how the game plays in the Beta Smile

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

Nana
05-13-2016, 07:51 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
My only gripe is how they're going to regulate official servers on PC. There's a lot of tom foolery that has been plaguing BF4 for awhile now. Basically a lot of TOS violations by communities with admins that ban or kick players through PB files. I've got a small list of servers that I'm banned from. The ranked ones don't bother me as they are not official servers but privately ran. I got a few laughable stories with AOD and Cain's Lair and SAS Clan. It's whatever I reckon. I just hope DICE addresses the nonsense with this title.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo