06-12-2016, 11:07 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Welcome, so i am going to share with you my notes from EA Play!

Weather changes throughout the game:

So as announced, the weather can now change throughout the game. Not only does it rain etc... It creates an effect on the battlefield and the player. The reason it creates an effect on the battlefield is because it means you need to alter tactics, as visibility is decreased and some weapons are less effective. Now on to the player, once it rains the water will drop onto your weapon and fall off, this is the first time i have ever seen something like this and i think that this is a great feature.

Ulitmate Vehicles
:

As announced BF1 have introduced "Ultimate Vehicles", this is the first time us as players will be able to witness these. Not only are they vehicles of mass destruction they are fully controllable. This means for that the players within the vehicle, they have full power. Say for example the "Air Ship" got shot out of the sky, as it travels down and hits the ground it destroys anything that is there, so if your underneath it you will die, also the remains of the vehicle stay on the map for the rest of the game. This then means you have to battle around the giant pile of metal. Also they said that when an "Ultimate Vehicle" is destroyed it is random th where the pieces of the wreckage go!

No battle the same

So i heard a few of the presenters say that no battle will be the same, i did not get a full understanding about this but this sounds to me that the weather will always alternate throughout every game and maybe different ultimate vehicles are allowed to be used. Hopefully they implement this feature really well.

Large scale warfare:

As some of you may know BF1 have implemented 64 player warfare, this consists of two different teams consisting of 32 players each battling for victory. I would love to see how big these maps are going to be and what they have install for holding 64 players. As the game will be vast.

Natural Look & Realistic:

BF1 have made the game look as natural as possible, with all types of terrain such as desert, hilly, and rocky. They said every game will be different so maybe the maps may load differently and some features may not always be in a map. The devs have worked very hard to make this game as realistic as possible, and i think they have done that well. The best thing about this is that the tanks can actually break through near enough anything on the map. Also if a player wanted to damage the tanks treads they could aim for the treads and do damage, so this is different from the others as the damage was applied for the whole vehicle.

Change in weather = Change in tactics

As i mentioned earlier the new weather system is so immense it requires you to change tactics. This means that if the game starts of sunny, at any time it can change so say for example it rains, then your view is limited, weapons cannot see as far as usual, so it requires new tactics.

My Opinion:

Well personally, i would like to say a massive well done to all of the devs who worked on this thrilling new game! It looks fantastic, everything looks immaculate. It just looks so much better than any other game i have ever seen, every single piece of detail from water dropping of the gun, to tanks bursting through walls and bayonets being applicable in game. It just looks like the perfect game, and i think it is a breakthrough as i hope other devs from other games try to produce games as good as this. Overall opinion GREAT! 5 stars from me

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to Ethen for this useful post:

edub, SQUID-EYE, Mystery, Pink Guy, primetime43, Robert123, Sabotage, Kronos, Slinky
06-13-2016, 05:01 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
Welcome, so i am going to share with you my notes from EA Play!

Weather changes throughout the game:

So as announced, the weather can now change throughout the game. Not only does it rain etc... It creates an effect on the battlefield and the player. The reason it creates an effect on the battlefield is because it means you need to alter tactics, as visibility is decreased and some weapons are less effective. Now on to the player, once it rains the water will drop onto your weapon and fall off, this is the first time i have ever seen something like this and i think that this is a great feature.

Ulitmate Vehicles
:

As announced BF1 have introduced "Ultimate Vehicles", this is the first time us as players will be able to witness these. Not only are they vehicles of mass destruction they are fully controllable. This means for that the players within the vehicle, they have full power. Say for example the "Air Ship" got shot out of the sky, as it travels down and hits the ground it destroys anything that is there, so if your underneath it you will die, also the remains of the vehicle stay on the map for the rest of the game. This then means you have to battle around the giant pile of metal. Also they said that when an "Ultimate Vehicle" is destroyed it is random th where the pieces of the wreckage go!

No battle the same

So i heard a few of the presenters say that no battle will be the same, i did not get a full understanding about this but this sounds to me that the weather will always alternate throughout every game and maybe different ultimate vehicles are allowed to be used. Hopefully they implement this feature really well.

Large scale warfare:

As some of you may know BF1 have implemented 64 player warfare, this consists of two different teams consisting of 32 players each battling for victory. I would love to see how big these maps are going to be and what they have install for holding 64 players. As the game will be vast.

Natural Look & Realistic:

BF1 have made the game look as natural as possible, with all types of terrain such as desert, hilly, and rocky. They said every game will be different so maybe the maps may load differently and some features may not always be in a map. The devs have worked very hard to make this game as realistic as possible, and i think they have done that well. The best thing about this is that the tanks can actually break through near enough anything on the map. Also if a player wanted to damage the tanks treads they could aim for the treads and do damage, so this is different from the others as the damage was applied for the whole vehicle.

Change in weather = Change in tactics

As i mentioned earlier the new weather system is so immense it requires you to change tactics. This means that if the game starts of sunny, at any time it can change so say for example it rains, then your view is limited, weapons cannot see as far as usual, so it requires new tactics.

My Opinion:

Well personally, i would like to say a massive well done to all of the devs who worked on this thrilling new game! It looks fantastic, everything looks immaculate. It just looks so much better than any other game i have ever seen, every single piece of detail from water dropping of the gun, to tanks bursting through walls and bayonets being applicable in game. It just looks like the perfect game, and i think it is a breakthrough as i hope other devs from other games try to produce games as good as this. Overall opinion GREAT! 5 stars from me

You must login or register to view this content.

BF4 had 64 player servers, Hardline did too. So seeing that isnt too surprising.
09-28-2016, 03:28 PM #3
runningman420
I defeated!
Yes I agree best graphic game of 2016 amazing and so looking forward to smashing it with my Taliban account lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo