10-22-2016, 10:01 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I was luckily enough to get the game early. I did not play the BETA however as I've only just got another PS4 (sold mine a few months ago).

I've played this game for around 14 hours now and Im really liking it.
10-22-2016, 07:54 PM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Well I find the game in stores, Amazon, the Origin store, G2A.com, Kinguin.net.

You know the same places that others find the game.

Serious note though on topic, I haven't played outside of the beta and I enjoyed the beta. I watch streamers play it, and highlights on reddit, really makes me want the game. Money's just a bet ehh right now so I have to wait.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

Sectahz
10-23-2016, 03:51 PM #3
Habeeb
Little One
Its awesome. Its totally different game then bf4.

I love bomber plane. And tanks r crazy gud
10-24-2016, 12:51 AM #4
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Amazing story line. Best single player I've played in a very long time. The multiplayer is good too. Much better than Call of Shit. in fact, those two games referring to Multiplayer should never be placed in the same sentence again, so I apologize for even doing so.
10-24-2016, 04:00 AM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
It is so beautiful to me I love it so dearly
10-24-2016, 05:49 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Ive only played a small amount of single player and its fucking amazing!
10-25-2016, 04:32 AM #7
The single player campaign is good but still an't match with the Bad Company series.
the MP is a blast.
11-02-2016, 01:38 AM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
It's way too casual. To whomever that mentioned Call of Duty; the Battlefield franchise is heading in the same direction. Don't be fooled. Of course, this is coming from a veteran to the franchise. Nothing will ever compete with BFBC, BFBC2, BF2 etc.
11-02-2016, 02:15 AM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I agree with Rath about it being too casual. I don't like how they took the hero pickups idea from Battlefront and threw them in this game. However I haven't had this much fun on a Battlefield game since BC2 so I'd highly recommend trying it out.
11-02-2016, 03:55 PM #10
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I really like the fact that it is something different, the only thing that hate about it is that it feels a lot like battlefront

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo