01-04-2017, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats everyone best class setup and can help out the new BF1 players or players new to the series

This is my go to setup i will change it and keep it up to date when i unlock more guns Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
01-04-2017, 05:41 AM #2
i use close to the same assault class but i use a Hellriegel 1915 Factory its a beast of a gun
01-04-2017, 04:28 PM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Similar class set up except I swapped out that default medic rifle. I don't like it. I'm testing other medic rifles right now.

My current loadouts:

01-04-2017, 10:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
Similar class set up except I swapped out that default medic rifle. I don't like it. I'm testing other medic rifles right now.

My current loadouts:

Im trying to find a good medic class but what gun to use i don't know
01-05-2017, 03:00 AM #5
Pianist Prodigy
Do a barrel roll!
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-05-2017 at 03:13 AM. Reason: added picture for him :)
01-05-2017, 03:14 AM #6
Originally posted by Pianist

I really want that assault gun soo bad been playing a ton to rank up to get it
01-05-2017, 01:52 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Give or take, for some reason a lot of stuff was changed from here which I have no idea why.

This is pretty much what I run all the time.

01-05-2017, 06:15 PM #8
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Give or take, for some reason a lot of stuff was changed from here which I have no idea why.

This is pretty much what I run all the time.

That medic rank though Gasp
01-05-2017, 06:32 PM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Play conquest as the assault class, and PTFO (push/play the fucking objective). The points you earn from capping will help increase your assault class score.

Additionally you can spawn in as assault, then jump into a tank. The kills you get with the tank will count towards your Assault class. If you spawn directly into a Tank, you will need to pick an assault class up off the ground otherwise the kills will go towards the 'tanker' class.
01-05-2017, 08:08 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
That medic rank though Gasp

Haha Im mainly medic or sniping as you can see lol.

Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
Play conquest as the assault class, and PTFO (push/play the fucking objective). The points you earn from capping will help increase your assault class score.

Additionally you can spawn in as assault, then jump into a tank. The kills you get with the tank will count towards your Assault class. If you spawn directly into a Tank, you will need to pick an assault class up off the ground otherwise the kills will go towards the 'tanker' class.

I'll bear that in mind, I'm hopping on BF1 now lol.

Side from this, I can't wait to build a gaming PC later on this year, games like would be EPIC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo