Post: Build a Spotting Scout Class that Generates a High Amount of Points & What's the BEST
01-09-2017, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Battlefield players i found a really easy way to level up your scout class if you are struggling and need help ranking this isn't my guide its from by FadedFLYS and i found it very easy to understand and can help out people trying to scout and players just trying scout Smile

Well it's every scout's job isn't it?
Yes, but the gadgets you can equip will make spotting 10x more effective.

Why should I do this? I want to sit on the hill with a sniper shield all game?Then this isn't for you. Continue being dead weight and living on the bottom of the scoreboard.So where does this class build see the most use?

Operations. It is much easier to do this while on the defending side. You need a
clear idea of where people will be at as well as well as their spawns.
It is easiest here since your team will be actively looking for people
to kill. A wide open map is favorable, like St. Quentin Scar, Fao Fortress, or Sinai Desert.

Class Loadout

• Any Primary - This doesn't matter, just pick what you are best with. I use SMLE MKIII Infantry
  • Any Secondary - The Mars Automatic is my favorite but again, what you are best with
  • Spotting Flare
  • Trench Periscope
  • Smoke Grenades - Used to give cover while moving positionsHow to use the ClassYou're a Scout, not Rambo.. stay behind your team on the point. Move position if the point is being taken.

Find a position where you can peak out for short periods of time without exposing yourself to everyone and their uncle.Knowing where to put your flares is everything. Shoot one flare on the point being attacked most, then put another flare a little farther than your last one to spot the enemies that aren't inside the point. This will spot most of the team making a push. Your team now knows exactly where the enemy is and will rain hell upon them if you give themthe intel. The damage you can do to a team by telegraphing all of theirlocations to your squad is enormous and will show on the scoreboard. Also, if your flares are used up you need to actively be looking for ammo. You are only half effective without flares.

The Trench Periscope is now your best friend. Get used to it because it's not very exciting to use but the results speak for themselves. You can safely look over obstacles without exposing yourself to enemy fire with this gadget. Not only that, but it highlights the spotted target for everyone on your team which makes it very easy to find them on the field. This should come out once your flares have been used on one point. If you put the flares down correctly, the point they are at is now completely being spotted for your team so turn your attention to their next spawn point and start marking them with this bad boy.

Use a high vantage point for the best results
.Method of Scoring Want to be on top of the scoreboard (or close)? Here's how to milk this class for all the points it is worth.Most of your points will be from spot assists. A spotting flare will give you +25 points, the Trench Periscope will give you a +35 points on top of the +25 spot assist points. This depends on your team's ability to kill the enemy. A good Attack Plane will bring in major points as you
give him targets on the ground to hit.

Your second method of scoring comes from your kills.
A single headshot will net you the following: A Marksman Bonus (distance of the kill), Headshot Bonus, Sector Defense Bonus(for standing inside a friendly point during the kill), and the points you get for the kill.

You are looking at an easy +300 points for a single kill
.Where This Class LacksVehicles will laugh at you since you have no K Bullets to harm them with. After several games using this class, I've only run into a few situations where I needed them but oh well.On Game Modes that require a lot of rotating around the map. Other gadgets are much more useful with this play style.I hope you guys found this guide useful! I had a lot of fun playing with this setup and have noticed that I win a lot more games of
Operations when doing this. Spotting is the most underrated mechanic in
the game right now. If successfully exploited, entire battles can be
won. Don't be a useless Scout, you have the power to turn the tide of battle!

by FadedFLYS

Also check out this video from OperatorDrewski helped me with picking my scout guns and loadout

Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-09-2017 at 09:14 PM.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Cryptic
01-10-2017, 01:17 AM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I haven't put any time into the Scout class at all. Now that I got the optical Selbstlader 1916 unlocked I've been playing Medic alot. That gun is op as fuck if you can hit your shots. I went from barely breaking even in my games to having double digit kills with single digit deaths in games.

This will be good to refer to when I want to work on my Scout Classes.
01-11-2017, 02:32 AM #3
Or just use the M1903 experimental it is like any of the medic rifles but lower damage. That's what I used for scout level 10 with the flares gadget.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo