Post: SECRET UNLOCK - How to Unlock the New Beginning Dogtag Battlefield 1
02-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Battlefield 1 New Beginning Dog Tag Easter Egg. This video will show you how to unlock this rare dogtag. Credit to jackfrags For The Vid,& all of the members at You must login or register to view this content. and the Discord server. LINKS: Headphones and Symbols Locations: You must login or register to view this content. Audacity:

It works i did it took me about 3 hours lol on & offFacepalm

02-23-2017, 01:52 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by NGU
Battlefield 1 New Beginning Dog Tag Easter Egg. This video will show you how to unlock this rare dogtag. Credit to jackfrags For The Vid,& all of the members at You must login or register to view this content. and the Discord server. LINKS: Headphones and Symbols Locations: You must login or register to view this content. Audacity:

Bro this is why lots of kids dont play Battlefriend in general because their easter is too complicated haha, nice post bro
02-24-2017, 06:55 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NGU
Battlefield 1 New Beginning Dog Tag Easter Egg. This video will show you how to unlock this rare dogtag. Credit to jackfrags For The Vid,& all of the members at You must login or register to view this content. and the Discord server. LINKS: Headphones and Symbols Locations: You must login or register to view this content. Audacity:

Thanks for the video buddy!
02-24-2017, 10:11 PM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Thanks for the video buddy!

Cheers broTiphat
02-25-2017, 11:40 PM #5
This is insane Gasp i wonder how you would do this on console
02-26-2017, 03:35 AM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
This is insane Gasp i wonder how you would do this on console

Like i said bro i did it i'm on ps4Tiphat just rec with the ps4 then upload to utube then down load your vid to mp3
02-26-2017, 05:47 PM #7
Originally posted by NGU
Like i said bro i did it i'm on ps4Tiphat just rec with the ps4 then upload to utube then down load your vid to mp3

Good idea and going to try that Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo