03-27-2017, 09:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently got a PS4 Slim on the 15tn and got battlefield and have been loving it ever since. I am looking to add some friends so we can play some battlefield some time. If you are friendly and love to play games then add my PSN: A1Lunatic. The only downside is the headphones I have do not have a mic, they are the G230's (PC Gaming Headphones) and I can listen to the game sound through them but can't talk. I think it is very dumb but that is just how it is, should be getting some new headphones in the next month or two. Anyways, looking forward to your request!
04-02-2017, 03:43 PM #2
Originally posted by A1Lunatic View Post
Recently got a PS4 Slim on the 15tn and got battlefield and have been loving it ever since. I am looking to add some friends so we can play some battlefield some time. If you are friendly and love to play games then add my PSN: A1Lunatic. The only downside is the headphones I have do not have a mic, they are the G230's (PC Gaming Headphones) and I can listen to the game sound through them but can't talk. I think it is very dumb but that is just how it is, should be getting some new headphones in the next month or two. Anyways, looking forward to your request!

ill add you up when i get on
04-04-2017, 05:12 AM #3
Didn't like its story. But multiplayer is amazing.
04-05-2017, 10:17 AM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Leonmclane View Post
Didn't like its story. But multiplayer is amazing.

story wtf is that?I have never played story mode on any game since cod4 or res4
04-06-2017, 04:09 PM #5
rishul
Do a barrel roll!
Add up : yohrishul
04-11-2017, 02:22 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
is it worth getting it if you never played another battlefield before ?
06-10-2017, 11:04 AM #7
U will get maybe a little bored later on lol except if u playing with friends
09-25-2017, 09:09 PM #8
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

It's fun for a week then boring
09-28-2017, 03:22 AM #9
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

This is my first battlefield and I got it when it came out and I still play it. Have 10 days played only but because I didn't have my PS4 for a while. Even if I don't feel like playing PS4, I still play anyway cause I know I'll have fun on battlefield.
09-28-2017, 03:27 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
This is my first battlefield and I got it when it came out and I still play it. Have 10 days played only but because I didn't have my PS4 for a while. Even if I don't feel like playing PS4, I still play anyway cause I know I'll have fun on battlefield.

I just think i cant enjoy it like Cod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo