07-06-2011, 02:35 AM #1
jdrain11
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SOURCE:You must login or register to view this content.

As DICE continues to work on completing their latest installment Battlefield Bad Company 3, fans and gamers are getting excited to play the new game. During an interview with "Don't Revive Me Bro!" DICE's Daniel Matros shared some information on the Battlefield 3 beta.

The Battlefield 3 beta was announced during E3 but with very limited information, but Matros stated in the interview that the beta will be released in the next few weeks. EA is hosting a "Summer Showcase" this Thursday which may give us some more insight on the beta.

The beta will be available to those who purchased Medal of Honor and they will receive an invitation once the beta begins. More details are soon to come in the upcoming weeks.

The following user groaned jdrain11 for this awful post:

LOKOTE
07-06-2011, 02:49 AM #2
LOKOTE
BC2 SNPR
Originally posted by jdrain11 View Post
SOURCE:You must login or register to view this content.

As DICE continues to work on completing their latest installment Battlefield Bad Company 3, fans and gamers are getting excited to play the new game. During an interview with "Don't Revive Me Bro!" DICE's Daniel Matros shared some information on the Battlefield 3 beta.

The Battlefield 3 beta was announced during E3 but with very limited information, but Matros stated in the interview that the beta will be released in the next few weeks. EA is hosting a "Summer Showcase" this Thursday which may give us some more insight on the beta.

The beta will be available to those who purchased Medal of Honor and they will receive an invitation once the beta begins. More details are soon to come in the upcoming weeks.

what did u just copy that from the link in my post GTFOH FREAKING noobs god
07-06-2011, 02:49 AM #3
jdrain11
Are you high?
no i actually didnt look at the link
07-06-2011, 02:52 AM #4
LOKOTE
BC2 SNPR
well for ur information the game is release october 25th and the beta comes in september now u know only for MOH limited edition users
07-06-2011, 02:54 AM #5
jdrain11
Are you high?
he said in the podcast it would be released in the next couple weeks. so that would be before september
Last edited by jdrain11 ; 07-06-2011 at 02:58 AM.
07-06-2011, 02:58 AM #6
LOKOTE
BC2 SNPR
phss bcse u said so... any ways
You must login or register to view this content.
dont u know how to ****ing read or what "the beta will be released in the next few weeks'' asshole
Last edited by LOKOTE ; 07-06-2011 at 03:03 AM.
07-06-2011, 04:39 AM #7
Originally posted by LOKOTE View Post
what did u just copy that from the link in my post GTFOH FREAKING noobs god

**** your pro xD at BFBC2

The following user thanked Arman M. for this useful post:

LOKOTE
07-06-2011, 05:20 AM #8
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Damn wish I had a beta code.
07-06-2011, 11:59 PM #9
LOKOTE
BC2 SNPR
Originally posted by PVFags View Post
**** your pro xD at BFBC2

thankx yeap let say im good that is all i do snipe i ve got a few sniping videos on youtube lokotecuban2020

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Bag View Post
Damn wish I had a beta code.

once i get mine i ll sell it so come and c me or give it away

07-07-2011, 01:03 AM #10
cod2104
Gym leader
Waitting for give away CB key

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo