11-15-2012, 08:53 PM #1
hollandje
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello readers,

I'm a big fan of the battlefield series and really like battlefield 3. The addition of dog tags is in my opinion amazing. Altough of the great amount of dog tags some are missing like the defibrillator kill dog tag, grenade dog tag, repair tool kill dog tag etc. So i created this thread that you guys can give feedback on my dog tags that i personally create in photoshop. I try to keep the original battlefield style of dog tags so it could be, with some editing, implemented in the game. i'm just a starter in photoshop and i keep making procces Smile. So what is my goal? My goal is to have a nice game and i want to help the game and the community by creating dog tags, ribbons and some fan art, that maybe can get in the game :$. You can follow my blog here: You must login or register to view this content. [battlefieldcreations.blog.com] whenever i'm making a dog tag i post them there with the story behind it. Winky Winky (last update on blog 15-11-12)
Also see my first created thread about this: You must login or register to view this content. [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Remember they are all prototypes when i have time i am finishing the prototypes so they look better.
So what are some dog tags i created? well here we go!

Defibrillator kill dog tag (edited 08-11-12):

You must login or register to view this content.

repair tool dog tag:

EOD bot dog tag:

grenade kill dog tag (major edited 10-11-12):

Dino dog tag (major major update! 14-11-12):

The motorbike dog tag (end game):

as christmas is rapidly approaching i made a christmas dog tag (added 06-11-12, edited 07-11-12):

Here is my sqaud wipe medal, note it needs some finishing i agree with that (added 08-11-12, edited 10-11-12):

this comes with a dog tag that i'm still making and here is the sketch of what i came up with (added 08-11-12):

finally finished my squad wipe dog tag in photoshop (added 10-11-12):

Anti explosive medal, going to edit the chain around the circle (added 13-11-12):

Angry snowman dog tag, this dog tag is still in development but it's looking pretty good (added 14-11-12):

Marksman dog tag:

The tea bag dog tag, turned out to be very funny if you ask me (added 18-11-12):

The MAV kills dog tag, basicly counts how much mav kills you make (added 20-11-12):

dog tag made forYou must login or register to view this content. (added 21-11-12):

Hooah dog tag! it's an army thing! Smile (added 21-11-12):

The bad luck dog tag, this dog tag counts the number of suicides or bad lucks you've got! (added 24-11-12):

The ducky swag dog tag, this is a dog tag inspired by the youtuber ipwnstar4hire! (added 24-11-12, updated 25-11-12):

i've also got a few requests from people and thought why not place it in here (added 25-11-12):

The youtube dog tag, This dog tag will be awarded to big youtubers like LVLcap, Rivalxfactor, ipwnstar4hire etc. (added 30-11-12)

premium christmas dog tag!! i'm learning premium style dog tags ATM! Smile (added 03-12-12):

A new dog tag, roll the DICE. This one could be a premium event or added just for the fun (added 05-12-12):

If you could tweet this to DICE or Battlefield i would love you forever!

been in contact with: zh1nto, rolliethepollie, darklord7854, vallium and jesper!
Last edited by hollandje ; 12-06-2012 at 12:28 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to hollandje for this useful post:

Dr.Fox, K5‎‎, Storm, xShowtime32x
11-21-2012, 11:46 AM #2
hollandje
Are you high?
some people wanted some other dog tags, like the tea bag dog tag and a guy named dolan wanted his own dog tag!

11-23-2012, 11:50 PM #3
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Hooah its a army thing. They are all so good. Cant pick a favourite.
Welldone. Hope you get something from it

The following user thanked Dr.Fox for this useful post:

hollandje
11-23-2012, 11:52 PM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
They are pretty sweet Smile

The following user thanked Dman93 for this useful post:

hollandje
11-23-2012, 11:53 PM #5
hollandje
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dr.Fox View Post
Hooah its a army thing. They are all so good. Cant pick a favourite.
Welldone. Hope you get something from it

there is some stuff going around with me and some developers, and with the blue entertainment team, these guys want to promote my dog tags on battlelog and in their machinima's. they would also send it to some developers that they are really close to Smile

The following user thanked hollandje for this useful post:

K5‎‎
11-23-2012, 11:58 PM #6
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Originally posted by hollandje View Post
there is some stuff going around with me and some developers, and with the blue entertainment team, these guys want to promote my dog tags on battlelog and in their machinima's. they would also send it to some developers that they are really close to Smile

Goodluck is all I can say Happy . They really are impressive and original , wheter or not they will be incorporated into the game I dont know. But they sure look cool to me !

The following user thanked Dr.Fox for this useful post:

hollandje
11-24-2012, 09:35 PM #7
hollandje
Are you high?
this one is for the nextgenupdate community! Smile

The following user thanked hollandje for this useful post:

K5‎‎
12-05-2012, 02:05 AM #8

Hello readers,

I'm a big fan of the battlefield series and really like battlefield 3. The addition of dog tags is in my opinion amazing. Altough of the great amount of dog tags some are missing like the defibrillator kill dog tag, grenade dog tag, repair tool kill dog tag etc. So i created this thread that you guys can give feedback on my dog tags that i personally create in photoshop. I try to keep the original battlefield style of dog tags so it could be, with some editing, implemented in the game. i'm just a starter in photoshop and i keep making procces Smile. So what is my goal? My goal is to have a nice game and i want to help the game and the community by creating dog tags, ribbons and some fan art, that maybe can get in the game :$. You can follow my blog here: You must login or register to view this content. [battlefieldcreations.blog.com] whenever i'm making a dog tag i post them there with the story behind it. Winky Winky (last update on blog 15-11-12)
Also see my first created thread about this: You must login or register to view this content. [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Remember they are all prototypes when i have time i am finishing the prototypes so they look better.
So what are some dog tags i created? well here we go!

Defibrillator kill dog tag (edited 08-11-12):

repair tool dog tag:

EOD bot dog tag:

grenade kill dog tag (major edited 10-11-12):

Dino dog tag (major major update! 14-11-12):

The motorbike dog tag (end game):

as christmas is rapidly approaching i made a christmas dog tag (added 06-11-12, edited 07-11-12):

Here is my sqaud wipe medal, note it needs some finishing i agree with that (added 08-11-12, edited 10-11-12):

this comes with a dog tag that i'm still making and here is the sketch of what i came up with (added 08-11-12):

finally finished my squad wipe dog tag in photoshop (added 10-11-12):

Anti explosive medal, going to edit the chain around the circle (added 13-11-12):

Angry snowman dog tag, this dog tag is still in development but it's looking pretty good (added 14-11-12):

Marksman dog tag:

The tea bag dog tag, turned out to be very funny if you ask me (added 18-11-12):

The MAV kills dog tag, basicly counts how much mav kills you make (added 20-11-12):

dog tag made forYou must login or register to view this content. (added 21-11-12):

Hooah dog tag! it's an army thing! Smile (added 21-11-12):

If you could tweet this to DICE or Battlefield i would love you forever!

been in contact with: zh1nto, rolliethepollie, darklord7854, vallium and jesper!

this one is for the nextgenupdate community! Smile

These tags are really well done, if you can manage to get them promoted on battlelog that would be really cool

PS: Tweeted to DICE

The following user thanked K5‎‎ for this useful post:

hollandje
12-05-2012, 10:08 AM #9
hollandje
Are you high?
Originally posted by K5. View Post
These tags are really well done, if you can manage to get them promoted on battlelog that would be really cool

PS: Tweeted to DICE

i've currently been in contact with vallium (Developer) and he said that the dog tag team was very happy and pleased to see these dog tags, and they will definitly use some of my ideas Happy! Thanks for tweeting! Smile
12-05-2012, 04:02 PM #10
i've currently been in contact with vallium (Developer) and he said that the dog tag team was very happy and pleased to see these dog tags, and they will definitly use some of my ideas ! Thanks for tweeting!

Aren't you lucky... Congrats bro!

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

hollandje

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo