07-28-2013, 09:09 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

NGU returns to the battlefield with our own server once again to celebrate the fact battlefield 3 was on PS+ this month.
We would like you guys to join us going to try and get the staff together to play a couple of rounds. This may happen later in the week or at some other point during it life cycle.
The server is rented for a week and back online.

Map rotations : 200% tickets
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Rush Grand Bazaar
Conquest Kharg Island
TDM Noshahr Canals
Conquest Metro

Name: NGU Nextgenupdate.com
Region: West US

Tried to give it a range of modes and maps. If you want a certain map added let me know. It won't be running DLC maps to get as many users as possible on the server.

New players are welcome to join in the fun , vets also are welcome.
Willing to help some newer players learn the ropes when it comes to vehicles.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for the banner. And You must login or register to view this content. also made me a banner worth giving him a shout out for his work.

Special thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for buying another server and letting us use it. ^_^
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 08-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

^TPP^, JordanCarr, AceBoogie, aerosoul94, amplif1er, Ben, Big_Jonny, bluer105, Budz, ByteSource, Callum x, YouAppreciateMe, CanadianOnCFW, ChynkBud, cielphantomhive, cronos002, DANNY G, FrogPap, Gandalf, GodDrinksPepsi, Harry, hkownz, Sheldon Cooper, Callumeleyy, iMrDannyModz, ResistTheJamsha, Jordan G., JP, matt0897, Merkii, Dan, Pixie Lott, PrimeCreated, SC58, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Uk_ViiPeR, WhyUMadKid,
07-28-2013, 09:25 PM #2
Harry
Former Staff
Nice to see this coming back...

Shame about only being on PS3 but once I'm payed... I may buy a XBOX server for a week :p.
07-28-2013, 09:30 PM #3
Nice to see it return RTS, great work! :y:
07-28-2013, 09:42 PM #4
Budz
Former Staff
I'll be sure to join. Was waiting for this to come back so i can have a reason to play BF3 again.
07-28-2013, 10:00 PM #5
Dan
I'm a god.
I get to play on it. :fah:
07-28-2013, 10:25 PM #6
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Nice job RTS!
I will be there to be the Bullet Sponge Awesome face
07-28-2013, 11:17 PM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
I will be on the server over the weekend ^^ Imma take your tags :Stare:
07-29-2013, 03:34 AM #8
KFC
KFC is the best
Yay! I've been waiting for this server to go up. Can't wait to rape you noobs :p
07-29-2013, 06:09 AM #9
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Time to rape you cod kiddies in my jet once again Winky Winky See you there - l-Kyle-l
07-29-2013, 04:52 PM #10
Here i come!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo