06-29-2016, 05:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wondering if anyone can help with getting offsets for bf3? My main mans eddie mac hasn't responded and he's the only one who can crack DICE's code frenzy. I saw someone named ronen saying he was looking for them but he is banned. My skype is mrscodmodder thx Smile
06-30-2016, 03:12 AM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
your main man lol,If he could it would of been done

The following 2 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

jonaaa20, OG Trojan041
06-30-2016, 07:54 PM #3
He can, he just doesn't want to. Eddie mac was the first person to crack bf3 and hack it on console, so please.. lol
06-30-2016, 08:55 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
DICE's code frenzy has been cracked many times by different people... I'm not allowed to share links but of course you can google it lol.

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

jonaaa20
06-30-2016, 09:17 PM #5
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by ccRealLoy View Post
He can, he just doesn't want to. Eddie mac was the first person to crack bf3 and hack it on console, so please.. lol

I know just stirring him up for uTokin,Eddie ported all the bf3 things from xbox, yes yes
06-30-2016, 10:39 PM #6
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
DICE's code frenzy has been cracked many times by different people... I'm not allowed to share links but of course you can google it lol.

Can you add me on skype and help me with offsets? I want a clean eboot without 1 shot kill. Thx alot ive been googling everywhere for months and I only see HaloSkinner and EddieMac btw my skype is MrsCodModder Smile
07-01-2016, 12:14 AM #7
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ccRealLoy View Post
I am wondering if anyone can help with getting offsets for bf3? My main mans eddie mac hasn't responded and he's the only one who can crack DICE's code frenzy. I saw someone named ronen saying he was looking for them but he is banned. My skype is mrscodmodder thx Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Smile

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

PS3lTA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo