07-27-2016, 01:53 PM #1
LKaan
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could someone please post the BLUS PARAM.SFO from the disk side, not the one after the install. I ended up overwriting the wrong one and now I get unsupported data when I try to launch the game. It does successfully load from webman into memory, I would just re'copy the disk but my drive doesn't read games anymore.

Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated.
10-19-2016, 03:10 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by LKaan View Post
Could someone please post the BLUS PARAM.SFO from the disk side, not the one after the install. I ended up overwriting the wrong one and now I get unsupported data when I try to launch the game. It does successfully load from webman into memory, I would just re'copy the disk but my drive doesn't read games anymore.

Was your issue solved or do you still need help?
10-19-2016, 03:29 AM #3
LKaan
Haxor!
@ Luckeyy, Still need help.
10-19-2016, 03:46 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
@ Luckeyy, Still need help.

i would send it to you but i only have the BLES version and next time quote me so i know you responded
10-19-2016, 02:36 PM #5
LKaan
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
i would send it to you but i only have the BLES version and next time quote me so i know you responded

Sorry, I was going to quote you but when I realized that I didnt, it was too late and didn't want to double post.
Anyway, if you could post a link to the bles version, I can convert it to blus, or just convert the whole game to bles to match.
Thank you very much for your time and help.
10-19-2016, 02:48 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Sorry, I was going to quote you but when I realized that I didnt, it was too late and didn't want to double post.
Anyway, if you could post a link to the bles version, I can convert it to blus, or just convert the whole game to bles to match.
Thank you very much for your time and help.

Torrents & Warez are prohibited here on NextGenUpdate. Your gonna have to search on google yourself
10-19-2016, 07:14 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Could someone please post the BLUS PARAM.SFO from the disk side, not the one after the install. I ended up overwriting the wrong one and now I get unsupported data when I try to launch the game. It does successfully load from webman into memory, I would just re'copy the disk but my drive doesn't read games anymore.

Re update the came it will replace all the files back and you should be fine after.
10-19-2016, 08:35 PM #8
LKaan
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Re update the came it will replace all the files back and you should be fine after.

Tried that, but the problem is, the game will not run. Throws an error. So it won't update.
Dropbox and Drive links are allowed.
10-19-2016, 09:14 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
Tried that, but the problem is, the game will not run. Throws an error. So it won't update.
Dropbox and Drive links are allowed.

doesnt matter Torrents and Warez arnt allow. Dropbox and Drive are third parties to use their download links when you upload something
10-19-2016, 09:35 PM #10

Ill take a look on old pc when I get home,I may have it. Cant you still use bruteforce to change it?
Last edited by x-MuNkY-x ; 10-19-2016 at 09:42 PM.

The following user thanked x-MuNkY-x for this useful post:

LKaan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo