09-01-2015, 04:21 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Battlefield 4 RTM Tool V1.01
No need to buy them nowSmile!

This tool is built for the current build of Battlefield 4 (1.1Cool Man (aka Tustin) which was released not long before creating the thread. So if it doesn't work for you, please reload the game and do the update. After doing the update it will work like a charm! This has been tested and it all worksSmile! Happy modding! Normally I'm not one to release tools right after an update but I can see people trying to sell these - as usual so here you go!

You must login or register to view this content.

::Note::
Like always, the UAV will vary depending on your current team:P and unlock all doesn't stick. You have to have the guns unlocked if you want the attachments as well.

::Change Log::
1.00 - Initial Release
1.01 - Added Field of Zoom, Zoom, No Reload, Unlimited Ammo (SP) and God Mode (SP)

::Credits::
- StackOverflow - updating and tool
- Eddie Mac/Trojan041 - 1.17 offsets
- Smoky75 - 1.17 offsets
- ResistTheStar - idea of 'versions'.
- EA Sports - For creating the game (Eddie mac didn't)

::Video::
This video was not created by me, nor anyone I know. It was just what I found on YouTube. This is v1 of the tool, the current version is v1.1 (more featuresSmile). If you have any of yoru own videos, let me know. I'll happily add them here.

Download: [url]https://mega.nz/#!HhYjBQRL!9jrlLRAl9srER66mGiMS5qt0ioq59T_Y2pFr6kZ 3Mac[/url]
Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4c72d525aa6bbf15ac242ce62e1ab9cd665195aa83c1992b44 967edd6110498f/analysis/1441578774/[/url]
Last edited by Scouse Power ; 10-02-2015 at 01:11 PM.

The following 89 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

Octolus, /SneakerStreet/, Alt, <Brad>, |_Lion_|, A6shRkm, adel-naly, bAdReQuEsT, Bigmoneyhustlin, Chop, chuck54321, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_420, CuTiXz, Devilemi, dexflakk, Sabotage, drillerkiller, DS, endoemodz, EvilDevilReX, FallofReach, frankval323, Frosty, Gay For Satan, Grezinn, GuardPyro, im not hacking, ImPiffHD, Indurated, Insult, JMAN!, johnnyy9262, joni_djESP, KINGMANI, Kryptus, LaughTracks, lucaspecial39, Luxify, Marco_Legend, MathRock_, MJ_Bradford187, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, mokkie93, Morenox207, Mr_HeZx, MrSynful, Mystery, NGU GHOST, NickBeHaxing, NIO77, norge1, Norway-_-1999, nullerdk, Darth Saul, P$ycho, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, Rebuged, ResistThePower, ResistTheSun, Rey, RTE, Saint Goofy, SEROTONIN, Skonafid, sleekshow, Smoky420, Ali, Jon Snow, Stinoo, stonedslut, Sync, tonyleffe, Trefad, Trixa, Troyabusa, Tustin, Vince, worrorfight, xBHR, xDebugKiller, xInfectHost, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, xRaW, xXGMLO2Xx
09-01-2015, 04:36 PM #2
You must be joking. It was a joke. You see that on 100's of releases. The first comment saying fake and gay. And you removed it. Someone's on their period... I'm using this tool now fine.
09-01-2015, 04:37 PM #3
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Kaptai View Post
You must be joking. It was a joke. You see that on 100's of releases. The first comment saying fake and gay. And you removed it. Someone's on their period... I'm using this tool now fine.

I didn't remove it I think it was Geo or Kas - I don't have them powers lol Awesome face
09-01-2015, 05:02 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post

Battlefield 4 RTM Tool
No need to buy them nowSmile!

This tool is built for the current build of Battlefield 4 (1.1Cool Man (aka Tustin) which was released not long before creating the thread. So if it doesn't work for you, please reload the game and do the update. After doing the update it will work like a charm! This has been tested and it all worksSmile! Happy modding! Normally I'm not one to release tools right after an update but I can see people trying to sell these - as usual so here you go!

::Note::
Like always, the UAV will vary depending on your current team:P and unlock all doesn't stick. You have to have the guns unlocked if you want the attachments as well.

::Credits::
- Me - updating and tool
- Eddie Mac - 1.17 offsets
- Trojan041 - 1.17 offsets

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Good Job bro, whats non cross hair?

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Scouse Power
09-01-2015, 05:06 PM #5
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post
Good Job bro, whats non cross hair?

"No Spread" on previous toolsSmile.

This..

turns into a + (no spread) Smile!

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

sleekshow
09-01-2015, 05:07 PM #6
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
"No Spread" on previous toolsSmile.

This..

turns into a + (no spread) Smile!

oh that make sense thanks
09-01-2015, 05:14 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Nice release boss

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Scouse Power, zshred
09-01-2015, 05:16 PM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
By the way I thought I'd sticky this thread as it's the only one for 1.18 update. Nice release Smile

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Scouse Power
09-01-2015, 05:18 PM #9
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Good job Smile You beat me to updating the offsets :3

The following user thanked Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Scouse Power
09-01-2015, 05:20 PM #10
Alt
Banned
I didn't remove it I think it was Geo or Kas - I don't have them powers lol Awesome face

I removed it. :p

Nice release buddy!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Scouse Power

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo