Post: [NEW DESIGN] Insane Battlefield 4 RTM Tool (CCAPI/TMAPI)
06-17-2018, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Battlefield 4 RTM Tool

This is my second tool iv created and its taken me a while too create it! Please let me know what you think :P

Screenshot:
Design 1:
You must login or register to view this content.
Design 2:

Too Unlock Download Link Click Thumbs Up In The Bottom Right Corner!
Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register to view this content. [/hide]
Virus Scan:

Credits:
ProdMods - Basic Mods
NextGenUpdate
Trojan & Eddie Mac for Aim Assist
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 11-21-2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: New Design

The following 214 users say thank you to SoloHoster for this useful post:

12345t6ytrew, 2eazy, a6a38e5262, AbusedTampon, [email protected], adrienpr654, Affects, Agent Juan, Andrea-Lee, Apex_Modz-, arash2761, AssumingAgate, asu_orok, Azerlo, B_0420, badboy17, Bako Slemany, Basilou, BeastMode04, BillyBobJNR, Bl_WeaponDrops, BoiJar, BOSSuAe87, Bot748939, brananzachry, brendan raposo, btek, BURZUM2, CHRISMODz69, claudiu1996, cnjmodding, cooldude559966, Cooper-Hirst, Crookedcoke, cubzi, danihacker, DarkMoDz16, DarkTemptestMod, dbory, DeadlyDivs, deey15, DEVIL5553, diablo2002, diegoneo, digi13, DimiLeiva28, DOLBAEB338, DrHackHD, DrHaxorHD, DRMoDzYT, User43564354, DVMX, [email protected], Eddie Mac, emersonhq, enphuction, Epicman360, eweleme-9497, firehead081, Foose, freakshow315, french-_-moddin, fuckthis, furiouscfw, GAME KILLER, Gamer1, GenisysModding, GHOSTS_MVP, Gulah, Gxg_NavY, gzmhck, h22boost, hassan_noob, HAZINCHRONIC420, Hellboy607, HellCoreMoDz, hoekage, iCarus, idontknowmoreeee, ifearyrnot, Igor Kovalchuk, iiCaNHaX, iLLy-i, Im_YouViolateMe, ImAzazel, ImGamexio, isiikz, iTzz_omgf_modz, iYaksa-xOmegaa, izleader, Jaguawr1337, japemod, JaroslavN, JDMFK7, Johan0131, JosefCFW, JyeA_420, kabannosi, KaozHG, Karisma and 114 other users.
06-18-2018, 12:24 AM #2
OG Trojan041
Little One
What is this, same shit different design xD

The following 4 users say thank you to OG Trojan041 for this useful post:

[email protected], NELUxP, Restrain, th3_goodGuy
06-18-2018, 04:32 AM #3
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Thanks for trying but its another copy and paste tool Kidding me
Do people don't know how to make new cheats these days anymore?

The following 2 users say thank you to iiCaNHaX for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, th3_goodGuy
06-18-2018, 07:02 PM #4
Originally posted by iiCaNHaZ View Post

i fully understand what your saying, but i thought id put all the mods into one tool instead of having multiple tools. I made the teleport stronger, the aimbot i dont think has been released.

Sorry if its not what you think, at least im trying too make the scene better although its done.
06-18-2018, 07:53 PM #5
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!
you made teleport stronger i dont think so lol you asked me "how i can make teleport farther"....

The following user thanked NELUxP for this useful post:

th3_goodGuy
06-19-2018, 12:52 PM #6
dbory
Keeper
sprx BF4 Hax Menu 1.20
plez
06-19-2018, 11:54 PM #7
Originally posted by NELUxP View Post
you made teleport stronger i dont think so lol you asked me "how i can make teleport farther"....

Yes and u told me and iv gave credit. Happy
06-22-2018, 04:48 AM #8
hi bro how u been ? Hey i need to talk to u about somethin really bad that happened to my PSN acc , please clear ur private Messages box cuz is not allowin me to pm you bro
06-23-2018, 03:19 PM #9
Originally posted by The
hi bro how u been ? Hey i need to talk to u about somethin really bad that happened to my PSN acc , please clear ur private Messages box cuz is not allowin me to pm you bro

Okay hold up bro
06-30-2018, 05:58 PM #10
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iiCaNHaZ View Post

Without any new tools being released (That members like NELUxp clearly take new mods from and repost tools claiming as their own find) there wont be any new mods posted by most members posting these repetitive identical tools.
Pure toxic and thought this type of thing was not allowed and would have been taken care of a long while ago.

Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
i fully understand what your saying, but i thought id put all the mods into one tool instead of having multiple tools. I made the teleport stronger, the aimbot i dont think has been released.

Sorry if its not what you think, at least im trying too make the scene better although its done.

If you are using the modded Aim assist yes its been released for a awhile, Check address threads for that. Yes there is leaked updated ones but that is not an unreleased Aimbot, And i am sure it's not using player angles for that.
Also not sure why this NEluxp guy is in credits No as none of it is his work. He took Ninja mode from Mance source and Aim Assist from Me and Trojan.

The following 4 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

DeadlyDivs, OG Trojan041, SoloHoster, th3_goodGuy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo