03-20-2017, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How can I alter Battlefield 4's basic Graphical Quality Settings and/or the Network Smoothing Factor for the PS3? Does anyone have the offsets that correspond to Graphical Settings, Network Smoothing Factor or even Field of View within Battlefield 4's profile save data?* In Battlefield 3's profile save data, text such as "mesh quality" is adjacent to the code that needs to be adjusted for that variable, in Battlefield 4 it is not.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I posted this question within the BF3 forum not realizing that there was a BF4 forum. I'm uncertain how to delete my original post.
Last edited by blitzdrive ; 03-20-2017 at 07:59 PM.
03-21-2017, 06:06 PM #2
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!
if you make graphic better on ps3 bf4 u have lags on game
03-22-2017, 06:25 PM #3
Originally posted by NELUxP View Post
if you make graphic better on ps3 bf4 u have lags on game

That is exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to do. The reason for accessing Graphic quality data is too lower it for better performance.
03-27-2017, 06:28 PM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by blitzdrive View Post
That is exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to do. The reason for accessing Graphic quality data is too lower it for better performance.

I believe it is in the low 0x3000000's
I was messing with the graphics back on 1.16 I'll see if i still have the offsets but they will need to be updated. Yes i know that is high in the memory but it works and they are static.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

NELUxP
03-31-2017, 06:51 AM #5
Originally posted by Eddie
I believe it is in the low 0x3000000's
I was messing with the graphics back on 1.16 I'll see if i still have the offsets but they will need to be updated. Yes i know that is high in the memory but it works and they are static.

That would be fantastic if you still have the offsets. Improving input lag and decreasing frame drops would be a welcome improvement, and lowering graphical quality would be a step in the right direction. Cheers
04-06-2017, 03:45 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by blitzdrive View Post
That would be fantastic if you still have the offsets. Improving input lag and decreasing frame drops would be a welcome improvement, and lowering graphical quality would be a step in the right direction. Cheers

Answer provided. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo