03-05-2018, 06:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this topic seems pretty dead, understandably.. but i'm a new gen, and I need a little help, I have tried a few modded Eboots for hardline, and all of them give me whatever i was wanting, one shot, uav, wallhack, etc etc, but there's one problem, and thats that the FOV is completely zoomed in (basically zooming in with guns besides snipers changes nothing, because my FOV is already so zoomed in) and it's pretty unplayable. Any links to working eboots or am I doing something wrong with the ones i've used?
04-25-2018, 04:38 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by HuskyArts View Post
So this topic seems pretty dead, understandably.. but i'm a new gen, and I need a little help, I have tried a few modded Eboots for hardline, and all of them give me whatever i was wanting, one shot, uav, wallhack, etc etc, but there's one problem, and thats that the FOV is completely zoomed in (basically zooming in with guns besides snipers changes nothing, because my FOV is already so zoomed in) and it's pretty unplayable. Any links to working eboots or am I doing something wrong with the ones i've used?

You can use an rtm tool which I believe I have one with it to disable FOV if thats what you are wanting. Only downfall whatever eboot your using your gonna have to disable it each time you play with an rtm tool. Its only for the weapons excluding snipers because snipers you already zoom in and the other weapons doesn't. Welcome to the modding community buddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo