Post: {1.08} Battlefield Hardline - Aimbot, Super Jump, Public Cheater, 1 hit kill + more
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I seen today Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i decided to make a tool for this new update and add something new that has not been released on here "Aimbot". Have Fun Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Just added "Higher Jump" and "Public Cheater" Enjoy guys Tokin

"NOTE: If you are using CEX and the tool is not connecting take the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll from another tool you use CEX to connect with and copy them over to the same folder with my tool."

Note: UAV needs to be fixed so don't use that for now, will update the tool ASAP.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-16-2016 at 12:55 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, asdzxcasd, bobbychee1, CanadianOnCFW, chadobado, Dog88Christian, DRIVER1ksa, grifzxp, Johan0131, jonaaa20, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, LaughTracks, Maniac4k, mishary-1212, NELUxP, Not Rage, Kronos, sleekshow, Smoky420, Jon Snow, TrillBrown, Tustin
01-13-2016, 10:14 PM #2
ModdedCodded
Save Point
About to test this out right now. 1 flag on the Virus Total though but hey what can you do. Ill update this in a bit.
01-13-2016, 10:25 PM #3
ModdedCodded
Save Point
Good, light RTM tool. Very impressed!! Aimbot feature isn't working I think. Whats the deal with that?
01-13-2016, 10:27 PM #4
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ModdedCodded View Post
Good, light RTM tool. Very impressed!! Aimbot feature isn't working I think. Whats the deal with that?

Give it a sec and it will work just fine. It's not COD unfair aimbot. But is something nice for Battlefield for now.
01-13-2016, 10:36 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Thanks Eddie Winky Winky
01-14-2016, 12:41 AM #6
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Hmmm do you think this tool will steel my cid o.o? Ill just wait for the EBOOT Happy
01-14-2016, 01:21 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by PS3lTA View Post
Hmmm do you think this tool will steel my cid o.o? Ill just wait for the EBOOT Happy

Why would it? So stupid. No eboot is going to come out with this as the offsets aren't public. If your scared of cid stealer don't use it. Simple. No one even does stealers anymore unless they're noobs.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Blowin Kush
01-14-2016, 01:43 AM #8
Aimbot not working
01-14-2016, 03:19 AM #9
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PS3lTA View Post

No wonder people don't release new things anymore. And if you had any type of knowledge about modding or tools that "steal ID's" you would know how to find out if they do or not. Or just simply block the connection from the tool and the CID can't be sent outward.

Originally posted by 1212 View Post
Aimbot not working

AImbot is working fine, just give the tool a second to set it.
01-14-2016, 05:09 AM #10
ModdedCodded
Save Point
Tool went unresponsive once I turned on aimbot. Will try again tomorrow. This tool's definitely a keeper though! Thanks Kush <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo