03-16-2015, 11:57 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to wait before buying this game. Avoiding getting burnt on a broken mess. Certain choices like damage model not 100% sold on along with 1250 kills. Who knows but waiting for reviews before buying.
03-17-2015, 01:25 AM #2
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I decided to wait before buying this game. Avoiding getting burnt on a broken mess. Certain choices like damage model not 100% sold on along with 1250 kills. Who knows but waiting for reviews before buying.

I've been playing it for the last couple of days, I really like it. It feels a bit different than the other battlefields(which I didn't enjoy at all). But the 1250 kills thing to keep your gun for each class is quite annoying, I'm barely at a hundred lol
But I'd definitely recommend the game, it's great to get away from call of duty for a while and try something else.
03-22-2015, 04:17 PM #3
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
I decided to wait before buying this game. Avoiding getting burnt on a broken mess. Certain choices like damage model not 100% sold on along with 1250 kills. Who knows but waiting for reviews before buying.

great game, They made TDM a lot more hectik with 64 players on next-gen kinda puts you back to COD but with the feel of the guns being a lot more realistic, if you ever get it watch out conquest on the map downtown at flag C is just an absolute massacre, so much fun Smile
03-22-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
I've been playing it for the last couple of days, I really like it. It feels a bit different than the other battlefields(which I didn't enjoy at all). But the 1250 kills thing to keep your gun for each class is quite annoying, I'm barely at a hundred lol
But I'd definitely recommend the game, it's great to get away from call of duty for a while and try something else.

It put a stop to the camping that have been taking over the first person shooting games
03-23-2015, 12:03 PM #5
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
great game, They made TDM a lot more hectik with 64 players on next-gen kinda puts you back to COD but with the feel of the guns being a lot more realistic, if you ever get it watch out conquest on the map downtown at flag C is just an absolute massacre, so much fun Smile

Whats your psn?
03-23-2015, 12:37 PM #6
Kizza09
Are you high?
First time playing BF, To be honest I think the games really cool, I mean yeah it's fake at times as most games are but other than that Hardline is decent (Haven't Played on next-gen consoles but still seems great on PS3, Only crappy things is that the gun damage & accuracy on some weapons is pathetic & the recoil is real...
03-23-2015, 12:40 PM #7
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Trojan041 View Post
Whats your psn?

Nalak-1-

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

Trojan041
03-23-2015, 04:46 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
First time playing BF, To be honest I think the games really cool, I mean yeah it's fake at times as most games are but other than that Hardline is decent (Haven't Played on next-gen consoles but still seems great on PS3, Only crappy things is that the gun damage & accuracy on some weapons is pathetic & the recoil is real...

Hardline is decent as a shooter but you have BF4 released year and half ago with a theme that skin deep.
And EA wants me to part with $60 after the mess of BF4 with a game that pretty much a carbon copy gameplay wise yep sounds good!
Would be less harsh on the game but hardline is very much playing it safe and the team should been bold.

Should have ditched conquest put in gone in 60 seconds mode and redone the game from the ground up with loads of different things on offer. In many ways this game feels like a mod for BF4 being released as a full title.

Sad EA could done something crazy.
How cool would it be to see expansions based on certain themes. Based on BF4 engine but using new assets playing around with every idea. Means EA does not need to spend $30 million on a full title which could fail but could spend $1 million on some DLC seeing if people like certain changes to the core of the game or theme.

If this is your first BF game is great but if you have BF4 no point in the game :/
Just going to wait until a major price drop.

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Kizza09, LaughTracks
03-25-2015, 09:09 PM #9
Rath
Today Will Be Different

Honestly I don't feel like I'm going to purchase the game. Granted, I might digress depending on if I get talked into purchasing it. Admittedly I do tend fall victim to peer pressure, hence why the possibility of buying it exist. Outside of that, I wasn't really all that interested in the game when they had the betas. I did have fun, but that was primarily because of who I play with and not so much the game. Right now I'm more or less on the side of the fence where I can drop down, walk away from it, and not care that I didn't purchase the game. I'm just miffed at how EA has ruined the franchise with their rushed release dates, their overall shenanigans, and the fact that they expect people to pay $60 for the game. Which is irrelevant considering people have purchased the game.
03-25-2015, 10:49 PM #10
I find that a lot of the guns feel like lasers as they hardly have any recoil and the recoil they do have is mainly vertical recoil which is heavily controlled by a compensator. The AKS is so easy to use same as the K10. Everyone uses the ACWR and i think its OP AF and should be nerfed.
The game runs good and i enjoy it, its just the guns that i think are broken. The spawns on TDM are awful too. You tend to get spawn killed fairly often.

The following user thanked Bonkerz- for this useful post:

THEHELPER5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo