06-25-2017, 04:09 PM #1
Dae876
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I used to play battlefield hardline without a problem and recently every time I try to play it , it brings me to a screen "connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the ps button. I tried redonwnloading but shows the same every time Sal

Edit: guys it was just my eboot but now that I've changed it I get stuck at the synchronizing trophies Help
Last edited by Dae876 ; 06-25-2017 at 04:59 PM.
06-25-2017, 04:17 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Dae876 View Post
Hey guys I used to play battlefield hardline without a problem and recently every time I try to play it , it brings me to a screen "connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the ps button. I tried redonwnloading but shows the same every time Sal

Try putting your console in recovery mode and rebuild your data. Are you using the Disc copy or Torrent version?
06-25-2017, 04:26 PM #3
Dae876
Haxor!
Torrent verision
06-25-2017, 04:28 PM #4
Dae876
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dr.
Try putting your console in recovery mode and rebuild your data. Are you using the Disc copy or Torrent version?[/

I'll try but that's the only game it does it for .
02-04-2018, 07:21 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Dae876 View Post
Originally posted by Dr.
Try putting your console in recovery mode and rebuild your data. Are you using the Disc copy or Torrent version?[/

I'll try but that's the only game it does it for .

Delete the game and try re installing by FTP via File Zilla, Then after update the game then run it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo