12-23-2015, 11:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); dose anyone have or no where i could get mods for ps3 with wallhack uav one shot one kill or anything lol
done some researching nothing came up but am sure there something out there any you guys know :p thanks
01-02-2016, 06:41 PM #2
i dont wanna bump this really but iv been dying for mods on this game lol
01-02-2016, 07:57 PM #3
OG Trojan041
Little One
Originally posted by gavingaming View Post
i dont wanna bump this really but iv been dying for mods on this game lol

Have you got a skype?
01-02-2016, 08:00 PM #4
Originally posted by 041 View Post
Have you got a skype?

yt-gavingaming
01-03-2016, 12:26 AM #5
Originally posted by 041 View Post
Have you got a skype?

Add me too: jack.diixxoon
01-16-2016, 01:02 AM #6
Anzhyy
Gobble
You found an eboot? or something else?
01-23-2016, 04:56 PM #7
Has no one got the skills or the time to make a simple eboot with some mods like No Reload and Radar Always On? I would even pay... add me on Skype if you are able to do it:
jack.diixxoon
01-23-2016, 07:06 PM #8
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by thesydnekus View Post
Has no one got the skills or the time to make a simple eboot with some mods like No Reload and Radar Always On? I would even pay... add me on Skype if you are able to do it:
jack.diixxoon

lol this is the true test eh? Lets see if those that "found" other Battlefield Mods can find them for this one. I'm still waiting on a few that said they were going to. I will be making a tool for this game but not posting anything public till those "others" post what they have "found" cause BF4 and BFH just got leeched to shit and then everyone started claiming they "found" this and that. So we shall see :p

The following user thanked Blowin Kush for this useful post:

OG Trojan041
01-24-2016, 12:29 AM #9
Originally posted by Blowin
lol this is the true test eh? Lets see if those that "found" other Battlefield Mods can find them for this one. I'm still waiting on a few that said they were going to. I will be making a tool for this game but not posting anything public till those "others" post what they have "found" cause BF4 and BFH just got leeched to shit and then everyone started claiming they "found" this and that. So we shall see :p

yup im waiting too
02-16-2016, 01:47 AM #10
Originally posted by Anzhyy View Post
You found an eboot? or something else?

boyfromessen96?? you here? lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo