Post: Who believes BF1 will sell more than Infinite Warfare
05-17-2016, 02:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post says it all I honestly think that the new battlefield will outsell the new call of duty & I know people are going to say not really because people are going to be buying it for the remastered version of COD4 , but I'm saying it will outsell Infinite warfare because we're tired of the whole futuristic gameplay .
05-26-2016, 02:57 AM #2
Mor like BF won !
05-27-2016, 10:12 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
This is funny kids now a days ranting so much about infinite warfare, you can never judge a game just by looking at the trailer buy the game then see if its good or bad. When i first saw Advanced Warfare trailer to me it kinda looked rubbish but once i bought the game it was hella fun and i still play the game.

But like i said never judge a game just by looking at the trailer when the game comes out buy it then see how it is lol, i understand some people might have different opinions but buy it first then you can decide whether its shit or not.
05-27-2016, 11:29 PM #4
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
bf1 sales +500%, cod sales -700% lol
06-10-2016, 08:56 AM #5
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by TonyyyJR View Post
Post says it all I honestly think that the new battlefield will outsell the new call of duty & I know people are going to say not really because people are going to be buying it for the remastered version of COD4 , but I'm saying it will outsell Infinite warfare because we're tired of the whole futuristic gameplay .

call of duty has been selling out on every game seen as i worked in MVG in retail
08-27-2016, 02:21 PM #6
battlefield 1 is better then cod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo