Post: BO2 GSC Mod Menu when i give a player Co-Host , Admin or VIP he dies?
04-01-2015, 03:35 PM #1
StrikeModz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BO2 GSC Mod Menu when i give a player Co-Host , Admin or VIP he dies why he die? pls Help!?!?
04-01-2015, 03:38 PM #2
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by StrikeModz View Post
BO2 GSC Mod Menu when i give a player Co-Host , Admin or VIP he dies why he die? pls Help!?!?

I don't know much about gsc but if you're writing this menu you could just look at what's called when these functions are called. Not rocket science...
04-01-2015, 03:58 PM #3
StrikeModz
Save Point
i don`t write this menu!
04-01-2015, 04:25 PM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
i don`t write this menu!

Try searching for "changeVerificationMenu(player, verlevel)" Then removing the line "player suicide();", It should stop killing the player you are trying to give the menu to.

Correct me if I am wrong please, I am very new to GSC Modding.
04-01-2015, 04:31 PM #5
StrikeModz
Save Point
changeVerificationMenu(player, verlevel)
{
if( player.status != verlevel && !player isHost())
{
player.status = verlevel;

self.menu.title destroy();
self.menu.title = drawText("[" + verificationToColor(player.status) + "^7] " + getPlayerName(player), "objective", 2, -100, 30, (1, 1, 1), 0, (1, 0, 0), 1, 3);
self.menu.title FadeOverTime(0.3);
self.menu.title.alpha = 1;

if(player.status == "Unverified")
player thread destroyMenu(player);

player suicide();
self iPrintln("Set Access Level For " + getPlayerName(player) + " To " + verificationToColor(verlevel));
player iPrintln("Your Access Level Has Been Set To " + verificationToColor(verlevel));
}
else
04-01-2015, 04:49 PM #6
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
changeVerificationMenu(player, verlevel)
{
if( player.status != verlevel && !player isHost())
{
player.status = verlevel;

self.menu.title destroy();
self.menu.title = drawText("[" + verificationToColor(player.status) + "^7] " + getPlayerName(player), "objective", 2, -100, 30, (1, 1, 1), 0, (1, 0, 0), 1, 3);
self.menu.title FadeOverTime(0.3);
self.menu.title.alpha = 1;

if(player.status == "Unverified")
player thread destroyMenu(player);

player suicide();
self iPrintln("Set Access Level For " + getPlayerName(player) + " To " + verificationToColor(verlevel));
player iPrintln("Your Access Level Has Been Set To " + verificationToColor(verlevel));
}
else

did you try?
04-01-2015, 04:54 PM #7
StrikeModz
Save Point
When i remove player suicide(); then the player dosent die but they dont have the mod menu
04-01-2015, 05:06 PM #8
StrikeModz
Save Point
Originally posted by ItzSparkBoii View Post
did you try?

When i remove player suicide(); then the player dosent die but they dont have the mod menu
04-01-2015, 05:51 PM #9
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
wat menu are using I try help u out
04-01-2015, 08:20 PM #10
TheSaltCracka
League Champion

Because once upon a time someone wrote autistic code to run the MenuInit OnPlayerSpawned. And instead of running it when they gave the menu they killed the player so they would run the OnPlayerSpawned function and in turn give the menu. Well that autistic code was copy and pasted throughout the land and now here you are.

The following 10 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

A Friend, anthonything, Apex_Modz-, Freezy :D, iHaxel, jwm614, ModyHacker, Nothingbutbread, ProfoundModz, x5150xiZombie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo