07-20-2017, 06:22 PM #1
_.dll
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone help me?

i've never have had this issue before and its really bugging the krap outta me!! Loes

(lol) im on DEX 4.76 CCAPI 2.60. ive tried uninstalling it and running it as admin, but of course no luck!
07-20-2017, 10:31 PM #2
you need to push "connect" in the corner and reconnect to your console
07-20-2017, 11:30 PM #3
_.dll
Keeper
Originally posted by KillinGamer115 View Post
you need to push "connect" in the corner and reconnect to your console

?????
07-21-2017, 12:11 AM #4
Russty
Save Point
You're not being too specific, but try opening GSC studio, clicking CONNECT (top right corner), select your PS3, Connect using CCAPI, make sure you've already set up CCAPI of course! So then you should be prompt with a Select a console box, select your console and click connection. If you do this then it says "Impossible To Connect" after doing those steps try starting CCAPI (on your pc), go to file in the top right corner and add new console, fill in your consoles info and then retry it, this problem may be caused by your consoles ip changing, ( Using a different wifi / hotspot can change your consoles ip so make sure if thats the case you add another console to CCAPI )

The following user thanked Russty for this useful post:

Frosty
07-21-2017, 02:04 AM #5
_.dll
Keeper
Originally posted by Russty View Post
You're not being too specific, but try opening GSC studio, clicking CONNECT (top right corner), select your PS3, Connect using CCAPI, make sure you've already set up CCAPI of course! So then you should be prompt with a Select a console box, select your console and click connection. If you do this then it says "Impossible To Connect" after doing those steps try starting CCAPI (on your pc), go to file in the top right corner and add new console, fill in your consoles info and then retry it, this problem may be caused by your consoles ip changing, ( Using a different wifi / hotspot can change your consoles ip so make sure if thats the case you add another console to CCAPI )

im sorry but how am i not "being too specific"? i clearly wrote that it says "IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT" which is a major hint that i know how to connect and also said that ive never had this issue before...
07-21-2017, 03:38 AM #6
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by .dll View Post
im sorry but how am i not "being too specific"? i clearly wrote that it says "IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT" which is a major hint that i know how to connect and also said that ive never had this issue before...

Allow it through the firewall, check your PS3 and make sure the IP Address is the same, Install latest CCAPI on console. Your PS3Lib might have been corrupted too, so try a fresh install on the PC. If none of that works, disable antivirus, because AV will handle firewall ports as well.
07-22-2017, 08:29 AM #7
Russty
Save Point

"IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT" Could be caused by anything, as stated aboved ^, there is multiple things you can try to fix the issue also it helps everyone if you post whether the issue was resolved or not Smile
08-01-2017, 05:39 PM #8
DH63
Retired Staff
I've had this problem before when I used to use CCAPI on DEX... it would work fine but then a few days later I would keep getting an "Impossible to connect" message from Control Console API.

The way I fixed the issue was simply restarting my router and it cleared it up instantly. Have you tried doing that?
10-14-2017, 07:31 PM #9
_.dll
Keeper
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
I've had this problem before when I used to use CCAPI on DEX... it would work fine but then a few days later I would keep getting an "Impossible to connect" message from Control Console API.

The way I fixed the issue was simply restarting my router and it cleared it up instantly. Have you tried doing that?

i fixed it Happy

The following user thanked _.dll for this useful post:

DH63
10-16-2017, 06:39 PM #10
DH63
Retired Staff
i fixed it Happy

Can you detail how you fixed so others may use your solution if needed?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo