01-04-2018, 05:51 AM #1
Shiroisaloli
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got paradise v1.2 to work on my jb ps3. It has a Dvar option were you can load any dvar(according to you status). You can also make a .txt list and run it in game.Im trying to make enemy names draw though walls...but i can only get teammates. I checked google for help and found nothing for bo2...just one for mw2. So if anyone can help me making this .txt file and Dvars ill be eternally grateful for your help.��
Last edited by Shiroisaloli ; 01-04-2018 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Spelling
01-05-2018, 08:42 AM #2
here is something mango released
You must login or register to view this content.
Check that out it might be able to help you!
01-09-2018, 05:09 AM #3
Shiroisaloli
Save Point
Thnax but i dont need it anymore...my cfw stoped working and i cant re install it cuz it sais no applicable update.����
01-09-2018, 05:56 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Shiroisaloli View Post
Thnax but i dont need it anymore...my cfw stoped working and i cant re install it cuz it sais no applicable update.************************************

Request fulfilled ?
01-10-2018, 03:19 PM #5
Shiroisaloli
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Request fulfilled ?

Totally...just have to fix my ps3
01-10-2018, 03:21 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Shiroisaloli View Post
Totally...just have to fix my ps3

its just a question if its not fulfilled you can tell me and the thread stays open i only ask since most stuff get fulfilled and people dont even bother to leave a comment that everything is good
01-12-2018, 03:23 PM #7
Shiroisaloli
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
its just a question if its not fulfilled you can tell me and the thread stays open i only ask since most stuff get fulfilled and people dont even bother to leave a comment that everything is good

you can close it...i just cant test it at the moment .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo