01-06-2017, 08:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there ANY tool that actually works correctly using new updated ccapi? Everyone I've used either keeps disconnecting or hardly any of the functions work right.
01-06-2017, 08:21 PM #2
Originally posted by Shanecaudill View Post
Is there ANY tool that actually works correctly using new updated ccapi? Everyone I've used either keeps disconnecting or hardly any of the functions work right.

Bo2 i would try

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I would try either one of those Smile
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-06-2017 at 08:37 PM.
01-06-2017, 08:24 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Is there ANY tool that actually works correctly using new updated ccapi? Everyone I've used either keeps disconnecting or hardly any of the functions work right.

Have you tried using Geo's RTM Tool?
01-06-2017, 08:52 PM #4

1) Many tools can be updated to CCAPI 2.7 by finding the updated PS3Lib.dll and CCAPI.dll and replacing the ones that come with tools with it. I see threads all the over the place with these files.

2) You may also want to check if you have the PS3lib.dll virus. It makes all your PS3lib.dll s 68kb and the tools that use them claim to use CCAPI 2.6 even when they were designed to use CCAPI 2.7. Running a tool that runs an infected PS3lib.dll will replace all files with PS3lib.dll in the name with the infected version (even .txt files).
01-07-2017, 01:03 AM #5
Trust me, I've tried almost everyone I could find. Geo, Envy, Alex etc. And even copied n pasted corrected files that supposedly fixes issues. Everyone still disconnects within a minute or so , or doesn't even work properly. Maybe I'm missing something in connecting my ps3 to PC. Idk. Frustrating as all get out . Pretty much useless of me using any.
01-07-2017, 01:41 AM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Trust me, I've tried almost everyone I could find. Geo, Envy, Alex etc. And even copied n pasted corrected files that supposedly fixes issues. Everyone still disconnects within a minute or so , or doesn't even work properly. Maybe I'm missing something in connecting my ps3 to PC. Idk. Frustrating as all get out . Pretty much useless of me using any.

Have you considered connecting through TMAPI?
01-07-2017, 01:57 AM #7

1) May want to try TMAPI. It's a great alternative to CCAPI if you can get it set up. Many tools will work with TMAPI.
2) If TMAPI is a no go for you. Reinstall CCAPI and Black ops 2.
3) Other wise you may just format your HDD and reinstall your jailbreak. That may remove the real issue.
01-07-2017, 02:07 AM #8

You've tried You must login or register to view this content. ?
01-07-2017, 05:57 AM #9
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

If you put your PS3 on 2.70 and PC on 2.60 that will allow you to use rtm tools that are on 2.60 and 2.70
01-07-2017, 08:47 PM #10
Frosty ,ive tried that one. Client options seems to not work . And it still disconnects . But not as much as the others. Is this a common thing using RTM's? Having to reconnect?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo