09-21-2017, 07:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this will be a lot of reading but I have just gotten a Jailbroken PS3, a Rebug 4.81 Dex, and so far I cannot seem to get the mod menus for the games that I want the mod menus on.*I've been trying to get the Loz Azza V2 mod menu or Jiggy v4.5 but I cannot find any tutorials on youtube for the Jiggy, but for the Loz Azza menu its a gsc menu but I cant use gsc studio because ccapi 2.60 does not work on my ps3 it is not compatible with the playstation and on my pc I need to have the most updated version of CCAPI in order to inject the gsc menu (Loz Azza) inside GSC Studio, also I tried to put CCAPI 2.70 on my playstation and CCAPI 2.60 on my computer in order to see if it will be able to work then but when I tried to add my console it said that it was impossible to connect. So basically I'm at a loss, could someone help me and teach me how to get mod menus on bo2 basically the host menus?
09-21-2017, 08:22 PM #2
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by ExposedOnDex View Post
Okay, this will be a lot of reading but I have just gotten a Jailbroken PS3, a Rebug 4.81 Dex, and so far I cannot seem to get the mod menus for the games that I want the mod menus on.*I've been trying to get the Loz Azza V2 mod menu or Jiggy v4.5 but I cannot find any tutorials on youtube for the Jiggy, but for the Loz Azza menu its a gsc menu but I cant use gsc studio because ccapi 2.60 does not work on my ps3 it is not compatible with the playstation and on my pc I need to have the most updated version of CCAPI in order to inject the gsc menu (Loz Azza) inside GSC Studio, also I tried to put CCAPI 2.70 on my playstation and CCAPI 2.60 on my computer in order to see if it will be able to work then but when I tried to add my console it said that it was impossible to connect. So basically I'm at a loss, could someone help me and teach me how to get mod menus on bo2 basically the host menus?

look on youtube for kmz ultra for bo2. its a pkg that you access from the xmb. its got gsc menus as well as eboots and tons of menus for multiplayer and zombies. even has original files so you can play legit at any point. also theres a tutorial on how to use it in the videos. check it out! hope you enjoy it Smile
09-24-2017, 03:33 AM #3
can you get a bo2 rtm tool for ps3 on your phone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo