12-15-2015, 05:55 AM #1
Forgiveness
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This started like Friday, or at least some time last week. But majority of servers on Bo2 are like slow motion combat. Scorestreaks, jump speed, bullets, etc. are all the same, except running & walking speed is like as slow as a person walking while prone. It is almost RARE to find a server that is not messed up, & over 50,000 people come online Bo2 a day and that number will slowly drop if this problem does not come to a stop sooner or later because for one, I am NOT a slow tactic person! I am a the type of person you may call a "Rusher" because I just rush into the action without even having time to look for enemies who are on patrol. I like the take things fast. I am not a slow motion fan! NO
12-17-2015, 04:20 AM #2
Originally posted by Forgiveness View Post
This started like Friday, or at least some time last week. But majority of servers on Bo2 are like slow motion combat. Scorestreaks, jump speed, bullets, etc. are all the same, except running & walking speed is like as slow as a person walking while prone. It is almost RARE to find a server that is not messed up, & over 50,000 people come online Bo2 a day and that number will slowly drop if this problem does not come to a stop sooner or later because for one, I am NOT a slow tactic person! I am a the type of person you may call a "Rusher" because I just rush into the action without even having time to look for enemies who are on patrol. I like the take things fast. I am not a slow motion fan! NO

dude same! Like I'll enter a tdm lobby and then I will try to run, I'm moving like 1 mile per hour. What system are you on? I'm on ps3

The following user thanked .Megann. for this useful post:

Forgiveness
12-19-2015, 08:47 PM #3
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
dude same! Like I'll enter a tdm lobby and then I will try to run, I'm moving like 1 mile per hour. What system are you on? I'm on ps3

This is only occurring on PS3 from what I hear
12-20-2015, 08:23 PM #4
Keif
Bounty hunter
its a host problem best way to fix it is dashboard and restart
12-21-2015, 12:49 AM #5
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by Forgiveness View Post
This started like Friday, or at least some time last week. But majority of servers on Bo2 are like slow motion combat. Scorestreaks, jump speed, bullets, etc. are all the same, except running & walking speed is like as slow as a person walking while prone. It is almost RARE to find a server that is not messed up, & over 50,000 people come online Bo2 a day and that number will slowly drop if this problem does not come to a stop sooner or later because for one, I am NOT a slow tactic person! I am a the type of person you may call a "Rusher" because I just rush into the action without even having time to look for enemies who are on patrol. I like the take things fast. I am not a slow motion fan! NO
I saw a Thread for BO2 Mod Tools and one of them said something about "Slow Motion for Lobby" , so I'm thinking that's what's causing the BO2 Lobbies to become slow! And from My experience when I'm in a Lobby like that I always back out , because if I end up becoming the Host , then I'll end up having the slow motion attached to Me for some reason! It's similar to WAW's infection , but this is worst! And I know there's nothing wrong with the BO2 servers , because when I host My Lobbies it's not like that! And to fix this problem , then all You have to do is exit the game and hop back onto BO2 and also stay away from Lobbies like that! Hope this helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 12-21-2015 at 12:55 AM.
12-21-2015, 12:52 AM #6
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by 936
its a host problem best way to fix it is dashboard and restart
True!
12-21-2015, 12:55 AM #7
Keif
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jqq View Post
True!

yup its an annoyance but the more people that dashboard the less it will spread it also sends you fast in some lobbys but no one seems to notice that lmao
12-21-2015, 01:03 AM #8
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by 936
yup its an annoyance but the more people that dashboard the less it will spread it also sends you fast in some lobbys but no one seems to notice that lmao
They probably never thought of doing that! And that's why I'd rather Host My Lobbies , because it doesn't happen when I'm Hosting!
12-21-2015, 05:00 PM #9
Keif
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 936
black op 2 is horrible for its host selection my internet kicks ass and i still get pwned with a shitty host over my connection nearly everyday

black op 2 is horrible for its host selection my internet kicks ass and i still get pwned with a shitty host over my connection nearly every game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo