02-26-2016, 06:33 PM #1
Creths
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently I've been playing black ops 2 a lot, with that I have also ran into a bunch of modders. That is fine as I have a Cfw also, but my problem is when I'm on my ofw playing that when I get host I get a blurred, disoriented vision. I turned off the console hoping it would go away but it doesn't. I'm assuming someone infected me with some shitty mods or something. Its very annoying. Is there a way to get rid of it? Game is on disc.
02-26-2016, 09:44 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by TomFrank View Post
Recently I've been playing black ops 2 a lot, with that I have also ran into a bunch of modders. That is fine as I have a Cfw also, but my problem is when I'm on my ofw playing that when I get host I get a blurred, disoriented vision. I turned off the console hoping it would go away but it doesn't. I'm assuming someone infected me with some shitty mods or something. Its very annoying. Is there a way to get rid of it? Game is on disc.

It usually happens if you look at someones playercard During a game

The following 2 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Chop, Rick
02-26-2016, 09:47 PM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by TomFrank View Post
Recently I've been playing black ops 2 a lot, with that I have also ran into a bunch of modders. That is fine as I have a Cfw also, but my problem is when I'm on my ofw playing that when I get host I get a blurred, disoriented vision. I turned off the console hoping it would go away but it doesn't. I'm assuming someone infected me with some shitty mods or something. Its very annoying. Is there a way to get rid of it? Game is on disc.

Like when you're switching rounds

The following 3 users say thank you to Python for this useful post:

Chop, Loes, Rick
02-26-2016, 09:59 PM #4
Creths
Keeper
Is it a infection? Lol
02-29-2016, 09:16 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Creths View Post
Is it a infection? Lol

No such thing as an infection on Black Ops 2.
03-01-2016, 05:41 PM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Creths View Post
Is it a infection? Lol

No. This would happen to people when viewing a player card while the round was switching on a round base game mode(search and destroy/Domination. ect)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo