11-19-2016, 08:54 PM #1
ugonnadye
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im still getting booted i have a static ip and i also use smarty by chain modz.. i have used the free vpn and also a couple of the 10 dollar a month paid ones none of them work any suggestions... p.s. im not the little kid who uses aimbot and godmode pissing off the lobby... thinking about just leaving the modding scene after 7yrs of helping people
11-19-2016, 09:10 PM #2
Try using just a vpn and make sure you're doing it correctly.
11-20-2016, 04:43 PM #3
ugonnadye
Save Point
i have used only just a vpn and set it up correctly and still get booted... what i think is the problem is that my modem/router is nazicast and they have a wifi hotspot attached to it.. i know there is many vulnerabilities with their hotspots but how do i seperate my ip from the hotspot? srry this may not be the place for this but im out of options...
11-21-2016, 06:38 AM #4
RakzMods
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ugonnadye View Post
i have used only just a vpn and set it up correctly and still get booted... what i think is the problem is that my modem/router is nazicast and they have a wifi hotspot attached to it.. i know there is many vulnerabilities with their hotspots but how do i seperate my ip from the hotspot? srry this may not be the place for this but im out of options...

It's because your router is connected to your vpn. Whoever hits you offline, and has your ip, can still hit you off even though you're using a vpn. Since you're using the same internet, same router, same ip, just spoofed with your vpn ip, still can hit you off. If you join a game, and they pull your ip, it'd show the vpn.
12-08-2016, 04:53 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
im still getting booted i have a static ip and i also use smarty by chain modz.. i have used the free vpn and also a couple of the 10 dollar a month paid ones none of them work any suggestions... p.s. im not the little kid who uses aimbot and godmode pissing off the lobby... thinking about just leaving the modding scene after 7yrs of helping people

if ur gonna have a VPN make sure its an Anti DDoS VPN, and plus even with an IP hider there are still Anti Hider IP grabbers. if possible i would call your ISP and ask for a dynamic
01-11-2017, 07:07 AM #6
im still getting booted i have a static ip and i also use smarty by chain modz.. i have used the free vpn and also a couple of the 10 dollar a month paid ones none of them work any suggestions... p.s. im not the little kid who uses aimbot and godmode pissing off the lobby... thinking about just leaving the modding scene after 7yrs of helping people

Still having issues?
01-17-2017, 10:44 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
imma take it he fixed his issues, either that or hes been held offline for like 2 months

Closing thread. if u have any other questions feel free to open a new thread Smile

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Wild Bill

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo