12-18-2016, 02:05 AM #1
iccuz
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okey so im kinda new to modding but i got an jailbreaked ps3 spoofed to the newest version dex ofcourse... i can sign in so im not console banned but when i sign in and go in to bo2 it just freezes or i can't connect ive tried original eboot and ive tried with antiban eboot etc can someone please help me i beg u guys out there
12-18-2016, 02:09 AM #2
Originally posted by iccuz View Post
okey so im kinda new to modding but i got an jailbreaked ps3 spoofed to the newest version dex ofcourse... i can sign in so im not console banned but when i sign in and go in to bo2 it just freezes or i can't connect ive tried original eboot and ive tried with antiban eboot etc can someone please help me i beg u guys out there

Are you waiting for the store link in-game to load?
12-18-2016, 11:28 AM #3
iccuz
Gobble
Yes but It keeps freezing when the treyarch logo is loading then it freezes and a white square popups for a second and it freezes
12-23-2016, 07:14 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
okey so im kinda new to modding but i got an jailbreaked ps3 spoofed to the newest version dex ofcourse... i can sign in so im not console banned but when i sign in and go in to bo2 it just freezes or i can't connect ive tried original eboot and ive tried with antiban eboot etc can someone please help me i beg u guys out there

Load your game offline first, Then sign in after and wait like 15 seconds before play online
01-19-2017, 11:59 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

What is the status of your issue?
02-05-2017, 11:12 PM #6
Vlad1101
Bounty hunter
I had the same problem it's just your PSN profile, just make another PlayStation account and it will work perfectly!!!
02-06-2017, 07:41 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff

Your PSN acc is banned, use a different account and it should work.

Answered, Closed. :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo