Post: Black Ops 2 Free Recovery - FAST & LEGIT - 100% SATISFACTION!
08-17-2018, 04:49 AM #1
Hope
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
- Hope's Free Black Ops II Recovery Service -

Recovery Includes

• Any Prestige
  • Any level
  • Any League Best
  • Unlock all

Contact me on NGU via private message or message me on my kik cusses to recieve a recovery! All I ask is after the service is complete, you write on this thread whether you are satisfied or not! Thank you

This service requires your email and password to your PSN account. Please be aware this service takes roughly 5-10 minutes to complete!
Last edited by Hope ; 08-17-2018 at 05:16 AM.
08-17-2018, 05:22 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Hope View Post
- Hope's Free Black Ops II Recovery Service -

Recovery Includes

• Any Prestige
  • Any level
  • Any League Best
  • Unlock all

Contact me on NGU via private message or message me on my kik cusses to recieve a recovery! All I ask is after the service is complete, you write on this thread whether you are satisfied or not! Thank you

This service requires your email and password to your PSN account. Please be aware this service takes roughly 5-10 minutes to complete!

If you're not Elite and asking for peoples account info you should post some type of proof that you're legit.
08-17-2018, 05:23 AM #3
Hope
Grunt
Originally posted by Like View Post
If you're not Elite and asking for peoples account info you should post some type of proof that you're legit.

I mean, do you have a new, unused account you would like me to prove it to you on? Winky Winky
08-17-2018, 05:25 AM #4
Rocket League <3
I mean, do you have a new, unused account you would like me to prove it to you on? Winky Winky

lol no, i mod as well but im not a moderator so im not one that you need to prove you're legit to.
08-17-2018, 05:27 AM #5
Hope
Grunt
lol no, i mod as well but im not a moderator so im not one that you need to prove you're legit to.

Once I receive a vouch, I will have proof. Until then, I don't exactly see the point in taking a picture of a mod menu, rtm tool, etc for a free recovery Sal if people want proof, I can show them it when they contact me
08-17-2018, 05:45 AM #6
Rocket League <3
Once I receive a vouch, I will have proof. Until then, I don't exactly see the point in taking a picture of a mod menu, rtm tool, etc for a free recovery Sal if people want proof, I can show them it when they contact me

Yeah true i thought it was a rule to show proof but its not so you're all good dawg Smile

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Hope
08-17-2018, 07:54 AM #7
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Yeah true i thought it was a rule to show proof but its not so you're all good dawg Smile

It depends actually if the user and thread look sketchy we ask for proof
08-17-2018, 07:57 AM #8
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
It depends actually if the user and thread look sketchy we ask for proof

Yeah thats understandable lol i thought showing proof was like a rule for asking for information but D told me thats not true.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo