09-20-2015, 06:55 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Enzo Black Ops 2 Free Services Information Enzo

Requesting
This has been a subject brought up many times before, it is not to be posted in this section. If you want a lobby and nobody will get to you, post a request You must login or register to view this content..

Thread Bombardments
Please limit the amount of threads you post here if you're hosting. I've trashed multiple threads simply because the user had.. well, multiple threads. If you have an instance where you need to make a new account; simply update your current thread and keep moving. This will prevent the section from being overcrowded and allow users to find active lobbies quickly.

Trustworthiness
You join these lobbies at your own risk. Anyone on the forums is allowed to host and for that reason, you need to double check the legitimacy of that persons thread. Also, keep in mind that non-elites cannot sell services so if they happen to ask just tell them no and provide a member of staff with a screenshot of them trying to make sales.

Fake Lobbies/Ended Lobbies
If you see a person that claims they're hosting and you find out that they aren't, report it.
On the modders end, if you're no longer hosting. Please make a post on your thread saying "Hey i'm no longer hosting" or "Hey i'm going to take a break until such and such time" or something along those lines. This is important to prevent users spamming threads and keep everything more organized especially for us moderators. If you're not hosting anymore PM me or report the thread and I will close it for you.

Sincerely,
- NextGenUpdate Staff Team
Last edited by Frosty ; 05-02-2016 at 10:29 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

avatar1o1234, Dopekid_313, gοd, Jermupoika, RedBloodzz, TinFoilHatPuppy, zPolarz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo