11-07-2017, 08:19 PM #1
RustlingJimmies
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I do free XP lobbies and mod menu lobbies Add SheMoansAcidrain* I also do recoveries and free accounts every now and then , you can also post you psn below and I will add you , I get on every day ,*
11-07-2017, 08:23 PM #2
Vority
Keeper
Can you do a free recovery for me?
11-07-2017, 08:24 PM #3
Vority
Keeper
Originally posted by RustlingJimmies View Post
I do free XP lobbies and mod menu lobbies Add SheMoansAcidrain* I also do recoveries and free accounts every now and then , you can also post you psn below and I will add you , I get on every day ,*

Forgot to quote
11-09-2017, 12:36 PM #4
I do free XP lobbies and mod menu lobbies Add SheMoansAcidrain* I also do recoveries and free accounts every now and then , you can also post you psn below and I will add you , I get on every day ,*

xBestplayerEU , looking for 13th prestige? And plat? Can u help
11-09-2017, 09:42 PM #5
I’ll be adding you and getting on the game when I can! PSN is Cyrphix, thank you
11-10-2017, 03:29 PM #6
Hey man I got a question, so I asked someone to do a recovery for me they said they would they logged on the account like 5 times said would be done in an hour but they did nothing is there anyway you can please??
11-14-2017, 10:51 PM #7
RustlingJimmies
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BubblesV7 View Post
Hey man I got a question, so I asked someone to do a recovery for me they said they would they logged on the account like 5 times said would be done in an hour but they did nothing is there anyway you can please??

First don't just trust anyone on psn to do a recovery . I for one host a mod menu lobby and give co host for like 2 mins to the person so they know I'm legit before handing account over. Second. After the first login u should have changed password and messaged the person asking what was up . After the second login with no change you change the password and block the user off the site your using and or psn . But answer to your question is YES. I can easlily help you I use the Reflex engine to do recoveries because I can set prestige rank and unlock all in the pregame lobby so no need to be host. And a big problem with a actual rtm tool is that u either get banned/reset or it dosnt let u play games afterwards and this makes u have to do the fix which is reset stats manually through prestige awards lol. but yeah hmu in pm with private message
11-26-2017, 12:25 AM #8
oDadxy
Gobble

Can u mod my account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo