05-27-2018, 06:49 AM #1
Daybot
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking for cfw black ops 2 zombies mod menu that i can easily edit to add whatever gun i want
05-27-2018, 07:54 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Daybot View Post
looking for cfw black ops 2 zombies mod menu that i can easily edit to add whatever gun i want

if you don't know gsc coding you won't get far. btw you can only add the guns that exist on zombies mode. And for that there are already many menus out there
05-27-2018, 03:23 PM #3
Daybot
Gobble
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
if you don't know gsc coding you won't get far. btw you can only add the guns that exist on zombies mode. And for that there are already many menus out there

i know about gsc and can easily edit one of those scripts like i have before. but i thought it was only for pc. how do i attatch it to ps3?
05-27-2018, 05:46 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
i know about gsc and can easily edit one of those scripts like i have before. but i thought it was only for pc. how do i attatch it to ps3?

if the menu is compiled for console use, just inject it with an injector or GSC Studio
05-28-2018, 08:23 AM #5
anthonything
Space Ninja
looking for cfw black ops 2 zombies mod menu that i can easily edit to add whatever gun i want

Try Iconic V3. Has a ps3 injector included with it that allows you to host 8 player lobbies.

No shame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo