09-03-2018, 08:17 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to make it where my menu can scroll thru visions like this
You must login or register to view this content.

im not sure where to start but my menu is built the same as this one but its not released to see how it was implemented any help would be appreciated

ik its a slider function i looked at extincts menu but i cant set it up to work in mine
Last edited by Tristen ; 09-03-2018 at 08:40 PM.
09-03-2018, 08:29 PM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i want to make it where my menu can scroll thru visions like this

im not sure where to start but my menu is built the same as this one but its not released to see how it was implemented any help would be appreciated

What menu are you trying to get that from?
09-03-2018, 08:37 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xSins View Post
What menu are you trying to get that from?

its loz testing menu it was never released but my menu is built like his i just cant make a slider function
09-03-2018, 08:42 PM #4
xSins
Bounty hunter
its loz testing menu it was never released but my menu is built like his i just cant make a slider function

I don't know how to do it but I could probably find the code for you.
09-03-2018, 08:46 PM #5
xSins
Bounty hunter

I couldn't find anything :(, you could maybe make it as a function and then call the function in the gsc. Not entirely sure.
09-03-2018, 08:48 PM #6
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xSins View Post
I couldn't find anything :(, you could maybe make it as a function and then call the function in the gsc. Not entirely sure.

its a slider function like the question that was asked earlier in this section, its in extincts v1.2 menu but i cant make the fuction for my menu bc i dont wanna use his
09-03-2018, 08:49 PM #7
xSins
Bounty hunter
its a slider function like the question that was asked earlier in this section, its in extincts v1.2 menu but i cant make the fuction for my menu bc i dont wanna use his

You could skim and scan his slider code but make it differently but that's kind of leechy lol. Good Luck mate!
09-04-2018, 10:48 AM #8
Patrick
League Champion
i want to make it where my menu can scroll thru visions like this

ik its a slider function i looked at extincts menu but i cant set it up to work in mine

It depends on your menu structure, you simply can’t just copy and paste it into a menu base but sliders are super easy, it’s just array and variable work to be honest.
09-06-2018, 04:26 AM #9
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
It depends on your menu structure, you simply can’t just copy and paste it into a menu base but sliders are super easy, it’s just array and variable work to be honest.

ik i cant copy and paste, would you write back on skype
09-06-2018, 07:55 PM #10
Patrick
League Champion
ik i cant copy and paste, would you write back on skype

I've replied but you need to accept me as a friend..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo