10-20-2014, 09:37 PM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember back in the day, i think it was a guy by the name of cody_h4x found a way on mw2, to have multiple patches inside one patch/menu. Is this still possible? or does it take up to many strings?
10-20-2014, 11:12 PM #2
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Look At the //Coders Project on YouTube
And if u destroy all the elements Completely it shouldn't overflow

edit| His yt is Terminated Sorry .-.
Last edited by MrToxlcBooty ; 10-20-2014 at 11:14 PM.

The following user thanked MrToxlcBooty for this useful post:

Vanz
10-21-2014, 12:53 AM #3
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
I remember back in the day, i think it was a guy by the name of cody_h4x found a way on mw2, to have multiple patches inside one patch/menu. Is this still possible? or does it take up to many strings?

I did it... It's quite simple really you just need multiple gscs although this takes like 10 minutes for a 6 patch menu but who carea

The following user thanked InXInvader for this useful post:

EternalHabit
10-21-2014, 01:56 AM #4
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
I did it... It's quite simple really you just need multiple gscs although this takes like 10 minutes for a 6 patch menu but who carea

Hey bro you should make a tut that would be so helpful
10-21-2014, 02:21 AM #5
Ok here's a simple tut it involves file moving Smile one gsc starts the replacing process and it moves the other gsc into place just put the others in something like /mp/patches/"insert patch name here" this is only useful for people who program
10-21-2014, 02:31 AM #6
Ok here's a simple tut it involves file moving Smile one gsc starts the replacing process and it moves the other gsc into place just put the others in something like /mp/patches/"insert patch name here" this is only useful for people who program

Wtf an I saying lol it's function/input with the gscs lol
10-21-2014, 02:50 AM #7
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
I remember back in the day, i think it was a guy by the name of cody_h4x found a way on mw2, to have multiple patches inside one patch/menu. Is this still possible? or does it take up to many strings?

I figured it out iv tested**
make 2 separate menus make a function to get the current Menu running the destroy the current elements and youll have to thread the initialization of the menu u wanna activate if u have questions or dont get it ill be more them happy to help =D
10-21-2014, 02:55 AM #8
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
make 2 separate menus make a function to get the current Menu running the destroy the current elements and youll have to thread the initialization of the menu u wanna activate if u have questions or dont get it ill be more them happy to help =D

Can You Post An Example?
10-21-2014, 11:50 AM #9
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post

That's the more advanced version of what I just said... Can you please just give me some credit if you decide to put it up... Cause I solved this weeks ago and there's a tiny flaw (large) in yours compared to mine and it's the fact that putting to many functions will cause a overflow... What you do is you make another gsc that handles the other gscs function and destruction of the HUD elements... Easy :p
Last edited by InXInvader ; 10-21-2014 at 11:52 AM.
10-21-2014, 07:44 PM #10
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
That's the more advanced version of what I just said... Can you please just give me some credit if you decide to put it up... Cause I solved this weeks ago and there's a tiny flaw (large) in yours compared to mine and it's the fact that putting to many functions will cause a overflow... What you do is you make another gsc that handles the other gscs function and destruction of the HUD elements... Easy :p

Your Destroying them wrong ;p if u get an overflow and u didn't figure this out weeks ago, //Coder was the first one to figure it out on mw2 and its almost exactly the name so full credit to him :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo