05-05-2015, 07:35 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
I've been working on a GSC mod menu and works all the way through game - no bugs, etc. However, sometimes when the game finishes I freeze out of random. Anyone got any suggestions? What kind of things would cause such a thing? I've tried going through menu enabling, disabling etc, but can't find the issue.

Many thanks,
Kieran
05-05-2015, 07:38 PM #2
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by KieranR View Post
Hello,
I've been working on a GSC mod menu and works all the way through game - no bugs, etc. However, sometimes when the game finishes I freeze out of random. Anyone got any suggestions? What kind of things would cause such a thing? I've tried going through menu enabling, disabling etc, but can't find the issue.

Many thanks,
Kieran

Are you using anything that would make the private match ranked and give you match bonus? Most of the match bonus scripts released will freeze your game when the match finishes.
05-05-2015, 07:38 PM #3
Hello,

Many thanks,
Kieran

Use GSC Studio to inject the GSC but inject it as a compiled script file.
05-05-2015, 07:57 PM #4
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
Are you using anything that would make the private match ranked and give you match bonus? Most of the match bonus scripts released will freeze your game when the match finishes.

I am not using any match bonus scripts, this is both online and offline.

Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
Use GSC Studio to inject the GSC but inject it as a compiled script file.

I am currently using GSC studio, compiling it won't make a difference? as it compiles everytime?
05-05-2015, 07:59 PM #5
I am not using any match bonus scripts, this is both online and offline.

I am currently using GSC studio, compiling it won't make a difference? as it compiles everytime?

I dont know then dude could be a bad line somewhere? :/ I suggest asking Bossam Bemas as his menus are extremly stable and hardly ever freeze...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo