08-17-2015, 01:14 AM #1
Trefad
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey today I was playing zombies without mods with a new eboot with antiban. I got account ban, I'm not sure if only for zombies or multiplayer too. I haven't seen anything about antiban eboot for zombies so do I need antiban for zombies too or the antiban I used sucked 💩💩💩💩
08-17-2015, 01:31 AM #2
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Hey today I was playing zombies without mods with a new eboot with antiban. I got account ban, I'm not sure if only for zombies or multiplayer too. I haven't seen anything about antiban eboot for zombies so do I need antiban for zombies too or the antiban I used sucked ��������

wrong section
08-17-2015, 01:38 AM #3
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
wrong section

Theres no modding section for zombies.
08-17-2015, 01:38 AM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Theres no modding section for zombies.

Here you go.. You must login or register to view this content. This is a gsc section. Eboots aren't made with GSC
08-17-2015, 02:06 AM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Hey today I was playing zombies without mods with a new eboot with antiban. I got account ban, I'm not sure if only for zombies or multiplayer too. I haven't seen anything about antiban eboot for zombies so do I need antiban for zombies too or the antiban I used sucked ��������

Use this thread made by Jewels to find a zombies EBOOT that is compatible for you. Keep in mind that if you want to go to multiplayer, you will have to transfer a new EBOOT in.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo