10-17-2015, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I read somewhere on NGU that if you use _Rank.gsc you wont get Overflow.What i did was exported my project to a compiled and renamed it _Rank.gsc but whenever i load a game its freezes on the map loading screen.Can someone help me......maybe im missing something in the menu?
10-17-2015, 07:40 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by aliashrafa View Post
I read somewhere on NGU that if you use _Rank.gsc you wont get Overflow.What i did was exported my project to a compiled and renamed it _Rank.gsc but whenever i load a game its freezes on the map loading screen.Can someone help me......maybe im missing something in the menu?

When you inject compiled are you supposed to be in game? (I am asking this)
10-17-2015, 07:41 PM #3
Procyon
Gym leader
It's not that you can't overflow using the _rank.gsc, you can still overflow.
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Infraction View Post
When you inject compiled are you supposed to be in game? (I am asking this)

I inject in a lobby.
10-17-2015, 08:02 PM #5
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Procyon View Post
It's not that you can't overflow using the _rank.gsc, you can still overflow.

well you dont rename your compiled gsc to _rank.gsc to rename you gsc to _development_dvars.gsc
Now a Rank helps clear up strings if you have a overflow fix theres A tut how to add it in your gsc menu your using by youvioletMe search up and you will find it because your not the only person with the similar question
well anyways now that you added overflow fix then compiled renamed the compiled.gsc to _development_dvars.gsc now if your using gsc studio
make a folder named watever your menu called [Menu Name]inside that folder make another called [maps] then inside the maps folder make another called [mp] now inside mp folder you want to put the _development_dvars.gsc file in the mp folder now mk a nother folder inside mp called [gametypes] now inside game types you put the _Rank.gsc Witch You can find by xTuL on his thread he posted a while ago thats updated you locate that in the game types folder

now wen your injecting u should be injecting _development_dvars.gsc with a _rank.gsc

so its how your folders should look [Menu Name][maps][mp]_development_dvars.gsc [gametypes]_Rank.gsc

hope this helped u understand

The following user thanked FRINZ for this useful post:

aliashrafa
10-17-2015, 08:07 PM #6
Originally posted by FRINZ View Post
well you dont rename your compiled gsc to _rank.gsc to rename you gsc to _development_dvars.gsc
Now a Rank helps clear up strings if you have a overflow fix theres A tut how to add it in your gsc menu your using by youvioletMe search up and you will find it because your not the only person with the similar question
well anyways now that you added overflow fix then compiled renamed the compiled.gsc to _development_dvars.gsc now if your using gsc studio
make a folder named watever your menu called [Menu Name]inside that folder make another called [maps] then inside the maps folder make another called [mp] now inside mp folder you want to put the _development_dvars.gsc file in the mp folder now mk a nother folder inside mp called [gametypes] now inside game types you put the _Rank.gsc Witch You can find by xTuL on his thread he posted a while ago thats updated you locate that in the game types folder

now wen your injecting u should be injecting _development_dvars.gsc with a _rank.gsc

so its how your folders should look [Menu Name][maps][mp]_development_dvars.gsc [gametypes]_Rank.gsc

Thanks so much Smile Your the best.
10-17-2015, 08:17 PM #7
Procyon
Gym leader

Why did you quote me for this?
10-17-2015, 08:25 PM #8

Sorry for the double post but do i add something in the _Rank.GSC ?
10-17-2015, 08:32 PM #9
Originally posted by Procyon View Post
Why did you quote me for this?

Oh shoot my bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo