10-29-2017, 10:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Coding a bo2 gsc menu and I've run into a bug that causes a fatal crash when there are both enemy and friendly bots in the game. Any help would be appreciated
10-30-2017, 11:35 AM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Decadescence View Post
Coding a bo2 gsc menu and I've run into a bug that causes a fatal crash when there are both enemy and friendly bots in the game. Any help would be appreciated

make sure you are using the correct team name, thats the only thing i could think of atm.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

S63
10-30-2017, 11:40 AM #3
Unfortunately even when I add them to the match through the game I get the same problem. I'm thinking it might have something to do with an overflow but I'm not too sure
10-30-2017, 12:58 PM #4
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Decadescence View Post
Unfortunately even when I add them to the match through the game I get the same problem. I'm thinking it might have something to do with an overflow but I'm not too sure

Hmm it sounds like something more than just a adding a bot bug, if it was an overflow you would get kicked out of the game with an error saying something 'overflow'.
Unfortunately I can't help you with this since im not too sure what could be causing it, try not to c+p functions and read all your code again to make sure you don't have silly mistakes.

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

S63
11-08-2017, 11:20 PM #5
Your Console Freezes? if so does it freeze while loading into the game or when you try adding the bots through the menu?
11-13-2017, 04:28 AM #6
Originally posted by Nihkz View Post
Your Console Freezes? if so does it freeze while loading into the game or when you try adding the bots through the menu?

Sorry for the delayed answer. The console suffers a fatal crash about 20 seconds into the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo