11-13-2017, 04:45 PM #1
Matt_L2003
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

So I'm using Jiggy Menu 4.5 and I've been trying to use the Rank Up option for players that join my lobbies, but it just kicks them out and they don't even get ranked up.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using CCAPI 2.70 and GSC studio on PS3 Rebug 4.70.1 D-REX. I'm on DEX also.
Last edited by Matt_L2003 ; 11-13-2017 at 04:49 PM.
11-14-2017, 07:14 AM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
If u wanna rank all them up just host a xp lobby.is there in jiggy and it stick.i do it all the time for my subscribers it kicks them and rank stick .well the xp
11-14-2017, 09:20 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
If u wanna rank all them up just host a xp lobby.is there in jiggy and it stick.i do it all the time for my subscribers it kicks them and rank stick .well the xp

He is using jiggy but he says it isn't working Smile

Originally posted by L2003 View Post
Hi,

So I'm using Jiggy Menu 4.5 and I've been trying to use the Rank Up option for players that join my lobbies, but it just kicks them out and they don't even get ranked up.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using CCAPI 2.70 and GSC studio on PS3 Rebug 4.70.1 D-REX. I'm on DEX also.

It probably isn't working because the xp they're getting given is higher than 65k XP meaning the xp cap will come into play making all xp invalid, try using an older version of jiggy since he most likely increased the xp limit in his newest version since he doesn't have a clue what he is doing, if it still doesn't work there is dedicated menus just for xp lobbies Smile
11-14-2017, 10:11 PM #4
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
He is using jiggy but he says it isn't working Smile

It probably isn't working because the xp they're getting given is higher than 65k XP meaning the xp cap will come into play making all xp invalid, try using an older version of jiggy since he most likely increased the xp limit in his newest version since he doesn't have a clue what he is doing, if it still doesn't work there is dedicated menus just for xp lobbies Smile

Ik bro hes using jiggy ,but hes using the rank up thing.meaning he goes to users and then click his friend name and click rank up.what im saying is he should host a xp lobby instead.with jiggy or any other menu
11-15-2017, 12:02 AM #5
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Ik bro hes using jiggy ,but hes using the rank up thing.meaning he goes to users and then click his friend name and click rank up.what im saying is he should host a xp lobby instead.with jiggy or any other menu

Hmm i don't know since i have never used jiggys menu but with him saying it kicked them out i assumed he meant the xp, if you're correct then mybad.
11-15-2017, 01:53 AM #6
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Its all good man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo