05-23-2018, 07:26 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This section is pretty dead so i'm wondering if people are working on projects or just something they have done when they have been bored, if so you guys should post some screenshot's and gif's of your work or even ideas Smile here is what I did in a few hours while Fortnite was updating.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

anthonything, ryguy432, wwerekt

The following 4 users groaned at Patrick for this awful post:

DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, ProfoundModz, S63
05-25-2018, 04:59 AM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
This section is pretty dead so i'm wondering if people are working on projects or just something they have done when they have been bored, if so you guys should post some screenshot's and gif's of your work or even ideas Smile here is what I did in a few hours while Fortnite was updating.

You must login or register to view this content.

i made a starting fortnite game mode but didnt go far i got the load in and what not to where the game start for players to find loot, i just havent gotten around to being able to have random guns spawn in in predetermined spots
05-25-2018, 07:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i made a starting fortnite game mode but didnt go far i got the load in and what not to where the game start for players to find loot, i just havent gotten around to being able to have random guns spawn in in predetermined spots

I'm working on that type of gamemode right now lol
05-25-2018, 08:48 PM #4
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
I'm working on that type of gamemode right now lol

want to collaborate?
05-25-2018, 10:00 PM #5
want to collaborate?

Sure, PM me your contact info (Discord/skype ect) and we discuss it.
05-25-2018, 10:24 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Sure, PM me your contact info (Discord/skype ect) and we discuss it.

want to collaborate?

Sorry to say but cooljay has already beat you’s too it, he may post some previews on here if you ask.

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
05-25-2018, 10:29 PM #7
Sorry to say but cooljay has already beat you’s too it, he may post some previews on here if you ask.

Doesn't matter to me that its already been done nor does it surprise me. I code for fun these days and to improve my own skills.
05-25-2018, 10:33 PM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Doesn't matter to me that its already been done nor does it surprise me. I code for fun these days and to improve my own skills.

same man, sounds good! My work layed us off until june 4th so i have plenty of time!
05-26-2018, 05:16 PM #9
Patrick
League Champion

Yeah same here, was just saying incase you wanted to make it to be the first, it’s nice to see people still working on black ops 2 to be fair, would like to see what people bring to the table when infinity loader is released.
05-26-2018, 10:38 PM #10
anthonything
Space Ninja
Yeah same here, was just saying incase you wanted to make it to be the first, it’s nice to see people still working on black ops 2 to be fair, would like to see what people bring to the table when infinity loader is released.

You are a walking advertisement

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

ryguy432

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo