08-20-2018, 10:59 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, not going to bother making a long post because I made a video explaining it pretty well, not to mention i will be making tutorials this week over all of the features, but long story short this is a development environment for GSC that provides a massive upgrade to the compiler, along with functionalities not possible within standard GSC, and a visual studio themed editor.

If you aren't interested in the editor, you might still be interested in the GSXCompilerLib, which is a portable version of all the compiler features, including injection.

Features:
- Set/Get memory
- Call builtin functions to the exe (RPC)
- Compile gscs with unlimited references to any unique string (fix to the 255 limit from the old compiler)
- Switch statements fixed
- Define macros
- Inject massive GSCs
- String Reduction Technique that reduces global string usage by 33% (saving on average around 3000 strings)
- Portable compiler library that includes platform injection features and all optimizations
- Extended list of builtin functions for faster development
- Etc, etc, ... etc

I might be a bit rusty in making threads by the way (or i was never good at it at all :P), considering my last post was over a year ago (I think).

Release Video:

UPDATE (5/30/19): Development pc was wiped a while back by a windows error so I no longer have the ability to update or patch this project. The xb360 features will not work due to an address lookup issue, however it can still inject your non-gsx scripts, increase string limits, etc. The GSX compiler library is mobile, however, so you can actually fix the injection and patching issues yourself if you have the knowledge. I apologize to everyone who was intending to use this on xbox; I don't own an xb360 and was not able to do any of the offset work on a live image (tried to do it through ida -- unsuccessfully evidently).

Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Known Issues:
- XB360 just doesnt work.
- You have to have gsx studio installed to the same hard drive as your operating system. Otherwise, your projects will not save correctly.

Virus scans (includes the updater which is the main download, and then the two packed executables included, excluding the certificate installer which is un-obfuscated):
Virus Scan for updater: (4/66) You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for main exe: (6/66 due to heuristics and enigma) You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for installer: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: If you are on Windows 10 and have no antivirus or have windows defender enabled, you need to make an exception for GSX Studio. Windows defender flags it as a trojan so it will automatically get deleted on installation unless you disable defender or make an exception.

Credits copied from readme:
-Extinct ~ Support, lots of help with function definitions and alpha testing.
-SyGnUs ~ GSC Dumper, massive help in the creation and development of unsafe custom functions
-Agreedbog ~ Help with some assembly for custom functions
-Alfredo ~ Support, small toolwork here and there
-Loz ~ General GSC Support
-Kokole, Nukem, Master131 ~ Original reversal of Black Ops II GSC
-DTX12 ~ His original compiler work
-Jwm614 ~ Help with some PC injection addresses and the text editor
-XTul, TCM, Inc ~ Alpha testing
-jakedragon24, Cykotic ~ Helped with Xbox SESR Database Collection

FAQ:
- Getting 'Failed to write critical data'?
--- If not on Xbox, reconnect to your target platform. If on xbox, disable all plugins besides the one you are using (JRPC2 or XRPC) and disable any non-host menus or tesseract. These all collide with the tool's ability to communicate with the target platform

- Having freeze issues on PS3?
--- Use a clean eboot. Modified eboots can overwrite some of the functions used by gsx studio to enable memory access.

- Having issues with a project you 'ported' to gsx studio by hand?
--- Use the built in import project feature. GSX Studio has a project structure unique to the application, and making your own modifications may corrupt the integrity of the project.

- Getting errors in GSX studio for your project that you dont get in GSC Studio?
--- GSX studio finds errors in your script that would cause a freeze under normal circumstances. If it is a fatal error, gsx studio will not inject your project before you correct these errors.
--- This isnt to say that these errors didnt exist in your GSC Studio project, more so that GSC Studio doesnt check for these errors.

Ill try to keep the virus scans updated but since I push builds frequently I might fall behind. Just let me know and ill update them.
Last edited by anthonything ; 09-02-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updated link

The following 478 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, !MixerxHD!, {H} | Exception, 0xverplix, 12GA, 15987632, 28txq, 2mp69, aaassssssss, aaronmety, abcdcletta, AC Storm_YT, Aciph, acme, Ademblabla, AdolfLitler, Adracinus, ADZS, aex_1, AggelosCoding, AgiRaDexa, AlcxtrazQlf, alejandrodarz, Alessio2132, AndriJiX, andy_modzv1, AndyM-, angrycodplayer, Arcane1337, aspring14, AssumingAgate, Astrologies, Aussiecxnt, Austin_Gross1213, AutoModder, autowaffle, awalf, AxrzZ_, AyeRipzie, AymericModding_, Azgak10258DIO, azooz121, Basilou, BAxRampage, benzoh, betterdragon2, bezols2, bigboy11231123, BigDaddyDick69, bigfknbird, biker0054, binzuh, Biorite, BISOON, blazethewolf_, bobby1981, BoganHunterAU, bradifuck, BullyWiiPlaza, cached, Calculus, candy 666, carra93, casamelabosa, Catgod587, cbt, cdnation, CF4_99-RTM, chardsie, chasesdavis, chins12, chomo, Chris, christo321, Cleverr, CmzPoison, coco76, ComgeniesModz, Complxx, Connorrox2, coolcopjoe, Coze, cptcalcium, crystalcastlesiii, csteffe21, CuteWOLFIE, CxwhMods, Daniiel Carrera, dark974, Darsn0w, DaveLivvie, davidarcg873, denGud, dennisfligg0, develarts, devon.heath, DexterityModz, DieTrompete, Distructor723, djblakey08 and 378 other users.
08-20-2018, 11:35 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Hey everyone, not going to bother making a long post because I made a video explaining it pretty well, not to mention i will be making tutorials this week over all of the features, but long story short this is a development environment for GSC that provides a massive upgrade to the compiler, along with functionalities not possible within standard GSC, and a visual studio themed editor.

If you aren't interested in the editor, you might still be interested in the GSXCompilerLib, which is a portable version of all the compiler features, including injection.

Features:
- Set/Get memory
- Call builtin functions to the exe (RPC)
- Compile gscs with unlimited references to any unique string (fix to the 255 limit from the old compiler)
- Switch statements fixed
- Define macros
- Inject massive GSCs
- String Reduction Technique that reduces global string usage by 33% (saving on average around 3000 strings)
- Portable compiler library that includes platform injection features and all optimizations
- Extended list of builtin functions for faster development
- Etc, etc, ... etc

I might be a bit rusty in making threads by the way (or i was never good at it at all :P), considering my last post was over a year ago (I think).

Release Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scans (includes the updater which is the main download, and then the two packed executables included, excluding the certificate installer which is un-obfuscated):
Virus Scan for updater: (4/66) [url]https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1d7281fe9943f8f4bd1539cd4d5f4588b30bbd2d15128ff9d9 ff29f8f5281575/detection[/url]
Virus Scan for main exe: (6/66 due to heuristics and enigma) You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for installer: You must login or register to view this content.

Note: If you are on Windows 10 and have no antivirus or have windows defender enabled, you need to make an exception for GSX Studio. Windows defender flags it as a trojan so it will automatically get deleted on installation unless you disable defender or make an exception.

Credits copied from readme:
-Extinct ~ Support, lots of help with function definitions and alpha testing.
-SyGnUs ~ GSC Dumper, massive help in the creation and development of unsafe custom functions
-Agreedbog ~ Help with some assembly for custom functions
-Alfredo ~ Support, small toolwork here and there
-Loz ~ General GSC Support
-Kokole, Nukem, Master131 ~ Original reversal of Black Ops II GSC
-DTX12 ~ His original compiler work
-Jwm614 ~ Help with some PC injection addresses and the text editor
-XTul, TCM, Inc ~ Alpha testing
-jakedragon24, Cykotic ~ Helped with Xbox SESR Database Collection

Other than that I cant think of anything else to put in the post so enjoy i guess.

Ill try to keep the virus scans updated but since I push builds frequently I might fall behind. Just let me know and ill update them.

This is awesome work.Good luck with all feature releases. Also it's now sticked

The following 7 users say thank you to Calculus for this useful post:

!MixerxHD!, anthonything, Biorite, NotTfuex1, Oskar-Lizak, ryanmcgall, wwerekt
08-20-2018, 11:44 AM #3
Good job my friend!

The following user thanked wwerekt for this useful post:

anthonything
08-20-2018, 12:51 PM #4
Basilou
Save Point
Wow ! Good job bro ^^

The following user thanked Basilou for this useful post:

anthonything
08-20-2018, 06:53 PM #5
ayyy nice Happy even tho i had it in advance ~ cykotic

The following user thanked monsterX19 for this useful post:

anthonything
08-21-2018, 03:45 AM #6
Hmm looks good Smile. I disabled windows defender and made an exception to the installer & GSX Studio & Updater but it still does not open.
08-21-2018, 03:45 AM #7
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by modzv1 View Post
Hmm looks good Smile. I disabled windows defender and made an exception to the installer & GSX Studio & Updater but it still does not open.

Is there an error log.txt written to the install directory?
08-21-2018, 03:50 AM #8
Not that i can see
Edit: When i open it i see it in taskmanger but after 5 secs it closes.
Last edited by andy_modzv1 ; 08-21-2018 at 04:03 AM.
08-21-2018, 05:24 AM #9
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by modzv1 View Post
Not that i can see
Edit: When i open it i see it in taskmanger but after 5 secs it closes.

Try deleting the updater. If that doesn't work then there is most likely an issue with the .net framework installed on your system.
You must login or register to view this content.

You can check the event viewer on your system for application exceptions.
08-21-2018, 08:20 AM #10
e1gh2j6
Pokemon Trainer
Hi, first of all beautiful project! Smile

But I have a problem when I create a project :(

Last edited by e1gh2j6 ; 08-21-2018 at 08:26 AM.

The following user thanked e1gh2j6 for this useful post:

lotfree

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo