09-03-2018, 07:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been developing this menu for a while on but have decided to expand it to a bigger auidiance and will from now on continue to release it here. This menu has some functions that none have and I am extremely excited to bring you guys this. Happy*
Version 0.6
After finding out this does not work on ps3 or consoles I have fixed and now coming with a preview for you all to see:
Video:

No Download
Last edited by xCometMods ; 10-05-2018 at 05:24 AM. Reason: update

The following 3 users say thank you to xCometMods for this useful post:

dah, gatekeeper1122, viMax29
09-03-2018, 08:55 PM #2
James reborn
This might Load....
Nice Work Glad to see new content keep it up my guy.
09-05-2018, 12:03 AM #3
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xCometMods View Post
So I have been developing this menu for a while on cabconmodding.com but have decided to expand it to a bigger auidiance and will from now on continue to release it here. This menu has some functions that none have and I am extremely excited to bring you guys this. Happy*

You must login or register to view this content.
Video:

[/b]You must login or register to view this content.

Cant even use the menu lol. it'll freeze your console if you dont have the sprx on that kicks you to tell you errors.
09-06-2018, 02:01 PM #4
Thanks for the feedback. Will surely look into it.
09-22-2018, 04:14 PM #5
Originally posted by illusional View Post
Cant even use the menu lol. it'll freeze your console if you dont have the sprx on that kicks you to tell you errors.

Do you have dlc?
09-22-2018, 06:56 PM #6
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Do you have dlc?

No havent downloaded any
10-05-2018, 05:22 AM #7
Originally posted by illusional View Post
No havent downloaded any

Fixed the problem. Works just fine on CEX atleast do not know about DEX though
10-06-2018, 08:32 AM #8
anthonything
Space Ninja
So I have been developing this menu for a while on but have decided to expand it to a bigger auidiance and will from now on continue to release it here. This menu has some functions that none have and I am extremely excited to bring you guys this. Happy*
Version 0.6
After finding out this does not work on ps3 or consoles I have fixed and now coming with a preview for you all to see:
Video:

No Download

Don't take it the wrong way, but you should focus on what is unique or new about the menu instead of doing the standard "dubstep + scrolling for 5 minutes" type video.

If you cant make a video out of whats new or special, then you probably have some work to do before you release it.

Edit: And when I say 'new', I mean new as in 'new to the community or modding scene', not 'new to your menu'. Most people aren't going to download a menu that has the same exact features as every other menu ever.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

SyGnUs
10-08-2018, 06:20 PM #9
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Wdym? The dubstep is what makes the menu and that "Custom End Text" Shiver

The following 2 users say thank you to SyGnUs for this useful post:

anthonything, FRINZ
10-09-2018, 09:52 PM #10
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post