02-04-2020, 12:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I was wondering how I would change the starting balance for bo2 zombies on my own server. I would like to change the starting balance on origins and all the zombie maps. I would like a script or something or a tutorial on how to do it. But so far I have a "_clientids.gsc" and my server is loading it correctly. So far I was able to change the starting gun from other sources. I was wondering if I can get a script so I can copy and paste it. <--- I would also like to know where to put it!

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
02-05-2020, 12:49 AM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by BonBerninq View Post
Hello!

I was wondering how I would change the starting balance for bo2 zombies on my own server. I would like to change the starting balance on origins and all the zombie maps. I would like a script or something or a tutorial on how to do it. But so far I have a "_clientids.gsc" and my server is loading it correctly. So far I was able to change the starting gun from other sources. I was wondering if I can get a script so I can copy and paste it. <--- I would also like to know where to put it!

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

self.score is the variable you need to change.
if you want to edit the score via registering it you can have a look at this file;
maps\mp\zombies\_zm_score.gsc

simple way -
self.score = <score value>; //put it inside of onplayerspawned
02-05-2020, 02:17 AM #3
thanks! I figured it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo