04-07-2015, 03:04 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I usually don't complain about shit like this but I think I have a valid reason to, now if you go look in the black ops 2 GSC modding section, the only thing you will see is a fuck load of mod menus.... they are constantly getting bumped and re-posted and it's kinda getting annoying.

If your menu actually contained more then just one new thing that is actually worth something then maybe you should post your menu but most the menus being posted are just poorly done edits or menus that just have a bunch of shit from other peoples menus that they claim as their own.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make menus, sure that's great and all you're 'learning' but just because you make a menu doesn't mean you have to release it... feel free to make as many menus as you like but perhaps you should keep them personal until you develop your skills further until you have the ability to produce something new, fresh and creative that people actually want to use not just shitty recycled menus that we've all seen by every other member of this community that posts menus in the GSC Section.

So please think of everything I just said and try to be a little bit more creative, think of things no one has done before it doesn't matter what it is because what you might find as stupid other people might find as really cool and entertaining... people don't want to be using the same shit over and over we all know that gets boring after some time so I hope this post helps with the content that gets posted in this section however I understand that this thread will most likely be disregarded and bumped off the thread list by recycled GCS menus but you can't blame a man for trying.

Regards,
Shark Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 04-07-2015 at 03:08 AM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Armyspy, AutoModder, Red-EyeX32, CodfatherKilla, Confusing, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, En3RGyMoDz, EternalHabit, GamminModzV17, Gentleツ, HiddenHour, HighModzz, Humble, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, jwm614, kistog, kiwi_modz, KL9, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, LegitGamer264, Leo, MadsCfg100SubsL, MCabCon, milky4444, ModyHacker, MrToxlcBooty, John, Obitoobi, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ODLeslie, OmegleModz, oStankyModz, Patrick, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, stanzoheetik, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Sync, Synergy, Turk_Warrior, Vinny, Vondy Supreme, Laser, xePixTvx, XeXSteven, Fatality, xIce KiLLaH, xMrJR, xTiibo Modz, zapdos123
04-07-2015, 03:14 AM #2
You must login or register to view this content.
04-07-2015, 03:15 AM #3
Laser
Vault dweller
agreed and also if you are going to be using RDC v2 please at least fix the spelling mistakes exelo made in it instead of just changing the colour's and the position of it
04-07-2015, 03:30 AM #4
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hello NGU

I usually don't complain about shit like this but I think I have a valid reason to, now if you go look in the black ops 2 GSC modding section, the only thing you will see is a fuck load of mod menus.... they are constantly getting bumped and re-posted and it's kinda getting annoying.

If your menu actually contained more then just one new thing that is actually worth something then maybe you should post your menu but most the menus being posted are just poorly done edits or menus that just have a bunch of shit from other peoples menus that they claim as their own.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make menus, sure that's great and all you're 'learning' but just because you make a menu doesn't mean you have to release it... feel free to make as many menus as you like but perhaps you should keep them personal until you develop your skills further until you have the ability to produce something new, fresh and creative that people actually want to use not just shitty recycled menus that we've all seen by every other member of this community that posts menus in the GSC Section.

So please think of everything I just said and try to be a little bit more creative, think of things no one has done before it doesn't matter what it is because what you might find as stupid other people might find as really cool and entertaining... people don't want to be using the same shit over and over we all know that gets boring after some time so I hope this post helps with the content that gets posted in this section however I understand that this thread will most likely be disregarded and bumped off the thread list by recycled GCS menus but you can't blame a man for trying.

Regards,
Shark Tiphat

i completely agree with you
as i been saying if we come together with ideas an creativity we could make some really cool functions/content for this sections but so many ppl are immature an selfish
i personally made tons of menus and functions but im not make 10 threads for every little thing or releasing them cuz they all have the same functions an all do the same thing
yea its fine to learn an make menus but theres no reason for ppl to make 4 edits an a thread for each one
make a couple menus get the hang of it an when u feel you created something nice clean stable you ca release but alot are poorly and sloppy coded an they wonder y they freeze an lag

The following 5 users say thank you to jwm614 for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe, kiwi_modz, ksa_7ooo7, MrToxlcBooty, Patrick
04-07-2015, 03:33 AM #5
OmegleModz
Do a barrel roll!
great post! <3
04-07-2015, 03:36 AM #6
Originally posted by Ambition
You must login or register to view this content.

You're such a queer.

The following 6 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Confusing, DoraTheKiller97, Im_YouViolateMe, jwm614, Patrick
04-07-2015, 03:36 AM #7
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
You're such a queer.

all shit this made my day
edit its been 8 mins an im still laughing
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-07-2015 at 03:45 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to jwm614 for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32, iHaxel, ksa_7ooo7, Patrick
04-07-2015, 04:32 AM #8
xxKile
Haxor!
I agree even tho I have two menus that I have combined and added assets off of the thead on NGU not just copy and pastes
04-07-2015, 05:34 AM #9
Winter
Purple God
My backflip senses agree with you
04-07-2015, 06:29 AM #10
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Strongly Agree

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo