Post: Black ops 2 SPRX injector {32 mod menus V3.1}{2017 Fixed Edition}
04-19-2015, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

---[ Quick Notes ]---
This Allows You To Inject Gsc Mod Menus Without Gsc Studio
Original Thread You must login or register to view this content.

Remember to Enable Cobra In Rebug Toolbox If You Are Having Problems With the Sprx Injector
All Eboots Have Anti-Ban!

---PRESS/SPAM R2 TO OPEN SPRX Injector---
{It May Take A While So Be Patient}

ZOMBIES NOW FIXED DOWNLOAD NEW SPRX UPDATE V3.1

How To Install SPRX Mod Menu
HOW TO INSTALL

Create an eboot.bin and t6mp_ps3f.self from the EBOOT.BIN creator

Copy the "t6mp_ps3f.self" and EBOOT.BIN "dev_hdd0/game/YOUR_GAME_REGION/USRDIR/

Then Copy the 3 files in Bo2 Sample pack 2 to "dev_hdd0/tmp/"

HOW TO USE

Start BO 2.

Then when your at the multiplayer or Zombie loading screen press [R2] to open up the BO 2 GSC Injector (Only work when your not in a active game, )

Chose a mod menu to inject press no to switch to other menu's to the other menus and then press yes when you find the one your looking for. Then press no to keep the Gsc Loader open.

To change gsc mod menu without restarting the game press R2 to open the Gsc Loader then keep pressing no until the unload Gsc option comes up then press yes to unload Gsc and then select another one

You must login or register to view this content.

Mod Menu's Download

Black Ops 2 Ultimate SPRX Injector {V3}{2017} {32 Mod Menus}LINK

PRESS R2 TO OPEN SPRX Injector-
MAMBA {CEX FIX FOR SPRX INJECTOR NOT SHOWING UP}

You Also Need To Download An Eboot For This To Work

NEW DEX AIMBOT EBOOTS ( L1 + Left Arrow to toggle the Aimbot)

Eboots With Probation Bypass Download Link

CEX Black ops 2 Multiplayer EBOOT.BIN With Probation Bypass {CEX ONLY}

Black ops 2 Zombies EBOOT.BIN {CEX ONLY}

DEX
Black ops 2 Zombies And Multiplayer EBOOTS With Probation Bypass {DEX ONLY}

NEW ZOMBIE EBOOTS {DEX}

Black Ops 2 Zombie Dex Eboots

Credits
Credits

Too all Ngu members who made this happen and too all the people who created these menus I'll try and update it will the list of names when I get time.

__nzv__ [THE CREATOR]
E3FlasheR_N0R for his video and mods that he added
xTurntUpLobbies
Onasty
Michael CabCon
Xmaster mods
Bossam
Extinct
Nvz For Gsc Injector
Guy who made whitewater v5.5
SneakerStreet {SEXY ZOMBIELAND MAP EDITS}
dj33dj33 who made the sexy elegance v3
TehMerkMods caked up
SCAR
Shark
0zersub
devilemi
Super lobbies
Skonafid {Zombieland Functions}
And anyone else I forgot

Questions And Answers

Q. When Ever i switch to zombies i freeze
A. To play zombies you have to switch to the Zombie Eboot and the Zombie t6_self file then load the game

Q. Menu is not showing in public matches
A. You must be host in order for the mod menus to Work

Q. Cant find lobbies with Force Host
A. Force Host Works BEST With Open Nat Type

Q. I was host then i got kicked now i cant find a lobby
A. Quit the game and start it again every time this happens

Q. Ive Pressed R2 but SPRX Injector Not Showing
A. This is common wait up to 60 seconds for game to load

Q. Do the Eboots Have Anti-Ban?
A. Yes All Eboots Have Anti-Ban

To Play Black Ops 2 Zombies Or Multiplayer You Have To Switch The Eboots and t6_mpself Everytime You Want To Switch

Link To My Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare Rtm Tool You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LevelUP ; 06-10-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: UPDATE LOOK IS BELOW

The following 87 users say thank you to LevelUP for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ĐevĢamiƞg, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, akra115, Albus, AlwayzJarvin, AmericanCFW, AndresKid, anxify, APOCALYP, AsO GaMeR, Bionik FX, Callumeleyy, Calyx, cocoba, Desard152, Devilemi, Dex4.21, DF_AUS, Dj33dj33, dolby1, DrZepto, ebbyhamawy, FallofReach, fffddfdf, FreeakHead, Geraxy, God, goebbels, GrapeMods, greenlightmodz, Humble, iiCaNHaX, ismailhb_-7, ItsJackStewart, johnnyy9262, joni_djESP, Jordan, kalden746, KillerGamer81, KINGMANI, KRJXXX, ksa_7ooo7, london-modz, lucasaf01, M0D_TH1S, mamaguevaso, MCabCon, MiamiHost, Mister Glorious, MrLighty, MyNameJeffxD, nedurlaag, no1z, Noah.405, Ovomir, P$ycho, Paddy2016, Patrick, Ploutarxos1, ProfoundModz, Psycedelic, Pwnaggge, R.I, RedDotDinosaur, REDRUM562, Scortch, Scotty4.11, Skonafid, Synergy, thatguy567, TheDoctor MoDz, tommox, TrailMix, Fixed Username, V--JR7, vhromero, vincom, Weed420Modz, xexDELL, xGaMeRx_xBeAsTx, xLetsGetHyper, xReloadedModz, xXGAME_OVERXx, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, zshred

The following 6 users groaned at LevelUP for this awful post:

anthonything, HighModzz, jwm614, MrToxlcBooty, Sync, xSuperLᴏbbies
07-03-2017, 04:28 AM #1091
viiga
Keeper
freez me everytime i try it in zombie any help?
07-04-2017, 09:59 PM #1092
I can't seem to open the menu where you can choose which mod menu to use. (Waited for the game to load) Press R2 or the set open input and it won't open. I have placed the gsc cfg, sprx and the folder with the gsc menus in the tmp folder and the eboot and self file in the black ops 2 folder where they should be. Any suggestion to what i should do?
07-14-2017, 01:01 AM #1093
Does the eboot you provided come with the other file you need? The .self or something like that? If not can someone provide me with it.
07-17-2017, 07:52 AM #1094
kaxli
Gobble
Can someone confirm that the eboot files in OP are premade with the sprx files so I don't have to build another eboot? Mine has rebug cobra enabled but it doesn't work. I used the eboot provided without building anything and copied the files to the tmp folder but it doesn't load.
07-25-2017, 03:24 PM #1095
is there an eboot with only antiban
08-15-2017, 12:50 AM #1096
Replixnt
Save Point
Originally posted by kaxli View Post
Can someone confirm that the eboot files in OP are premade with the sprx files so I don't have to build another eboot? Mine has rebug cobra enabled but it doesn't work. I used the eboot provided without building anything and copied the files to the tmp folder but it doesn't load.

I'm having the same problem.. can anyone help?
08-16-2017, 07:42 PM #1097
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by kaxli View Post

No eboot has the plugin inside it. It just calls a name and if there is a sprx with that name it will load. The injector takes around 10 secs to fully load due to the amount of gsc it has to load aswell

Originally posted by Not
I can't seem to open the menu where you can choose which mod menu to use. (Waited for the game to load) Press R2 or the set open input and it won't open. I have placed the gsc cfg, sprx and the folder with the gsc menus in the tmp folder and the eboot and self file in the black ops 2 folder where they should be. Any suggestion to what i should do?

The injector takes around 10 secs to fully load due to the amount of gsc it has to load aswell

Originally posted by Criimed View Post
Does the eboot you provided come with the other file you need? The .self or something like that? If not can someone provide me with it.

You only need the eboot.bin

Originally posted by Replixnt View Post
I'm having the same problem.. can anyone help?

The injector takes around 10 secs to fully load due to the amount of gsc it has to load aswell
08-16-2017, 08:09 PM #1098
Replixnt
Save Point
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
No eboot has the plugin inside it. It just calls a name and if there is a sprx with that name it will load. The injector takes around 10 secs to fully load due to the amount of gsc it has to load aswell

You only need the eboot.bin

I've had this sprx injector on my other CFW and it loaded within 5 seconds and now that I'm using another one it doesn't want to load at all.. I put all the files in the correct place.. could it be the region?
08-16-2017, 09:43 PM #1099
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Replixnt View Post
I've had this sprx injector on my other CFW and it loaded within 5 seconds and now that I'm using another one it doesn't want to load at all.. I put all the files in the correct place.. could it be the region?

What region do you use? Also if it loaded that fast it means it had few gsc files to load

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo