03-23-2016, 04:56 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, ya'll probably wondering what this even does, well first of all if you know anything about GSC you'll know that if you put a non-existent function or use too many params or something rather then the game will freeze without any information on what you've done wrong.

That's where this comes in, it will kick you out the game and return error messages to the console, it will also tell you on screen how many errors were reported/found.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Example - TM Console (Target Manager)
You must login or register to view this content.

Example - Game

Credits
CraigChrist - Scr_ScriptFunctionResolve Hook

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 03-28-2016 at 06:13 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Apex_Modz-, BlueeHasSwag, BullyWiiPlaza, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, EternalHabit, FRINZ, gοd, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, itsamnesia, ItsLollo1000, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, LaRip8, Laser, Loz, MCabCon, MozeyModz, John, Nothingbutbread, OfficialCoolJay, Patrick, Pink Guy, Procyon, Saul, seanhellen, Slinky, xMewMods, xTiibo Modz, Xx-GIPPI-xX
10-15-2016, 07:14 AM #38
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey NGU, ya'll probably wondering what this even does, well first of all if you know anything about GSC you'll know that if you put a non-existent function or use too many params or something rather then the game will freeze without any information on what you've done wrong.

That's where this comes in, it will kick you out the game and return error messages to the console, it will also tell you on screen how many errors were reported/found.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Example - TM Console (Target Manager)

Example - Game

Credits
CraigChrist - Scr_ScriptFunctionResolve Hook

Enjoy Tiphat

I stuck this because it is usefull as fuck Smile its a bit late but better late than never

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread, Shark, Xx-GIPPI-xX
12-04-2016, 03:09 PM #39
works for zombie aswell ?
01-25-2017, 12:35 PM #40
its not working for me
03-14-2017, 12:39 PM #41
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Working very fine.......Its a wonderful idea !!1 THANKS SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!ClapsYes
03-26-2017, 08:19 PM #42
im trying to use this but it just freezes ps3 and still i get no error code on whats wrong with my gsc? anyone have any ideas ? i have debug eboot installed and target manager is working ?
04-01-2017, 02:51 AM #43
pegasuse123
Save Point
donsnt work for me :(
09-29-2017, 11:43 PM #44
I freeze in the loading map and with that same :(
04-01-2018, 10:24 PM #45
where do i see the errors reports?
04-02-2018, 04:04 PM #46
Originally posted by WangoModzz View Post
where do i see the errors reports?

In your Target Manager console log: You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you're using a debug eboot & connected via TMAPI

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo